GOP presidential candidate former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is responding to GOP frontrunner Donald Trump’s video posted Monday on Instagram mocking Bush’s characterization of illegal immigration as an “act of love.”
Bush posted on Twitter:
— Jeb Bush (@JebBush) August 31, 2015
On Bush’s website, he attempts to expose Trump as a Democratic supporter.
Under the headline Jeb vs. Trump on Crime, it reads:
- Donald Trump Supported Legalizing Illicit Drugs.
- Trump Has Spent Years Supporting Soft-On-Crime Liberals Like Harry Reid ($9,400), Hillary Clinton ($5,100), And Charles Schumer ($8,900).
- Donald Trump Even Supported Nancy Pelosi—Who Supports Sanctuary Cities And Backed A Moratorium On The Death Penalty.
- As A Successful Conservative Governor, Jeb Bush Was Tough On Crime.
- Bush Signed Legislation That Increased Sentences For Anyone Caught Using A Gun While Committing A Crime.
- Under Bush, Florida’s Crime Rate Dropped To Its Lowest Rate Since 1971.