SIGN UP FOR THE BREITBART EMAIL NEWSLETTER

Wisconsin Baby Hospitalized With .294 BAC After Accidentally Consuming Vodka

This article was originally posted by 5newsonline:

KENOSHA, Wisc. — Police in Kenosha, Wisconsin say a baby ended up in the ICU on Monday (Sept. 7) after accidentally ingesting vodka.

Police say it happened when the one-month-old child’s mother filled a container with water. The baby’s father poured out the water and filled the container with vodka, police say. The vodka was then used by the mother to make the baby’s bottle, according to WITI.

Police say the baby’s BAC was .294. The child ended up in the ICU at a local hospital as a precaution.

Read the rest of the article here.

P.S. DO YOU WANT MORE ARTICLES
LIKE THIS ONE DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX?
SIGN UP FOR THE DAILY BREITBART NEWSLETTER.


Comment count on this article reflects comments made on Breitbart.com and Facebook. Visit Breitbart's Facebook Page.

SIGN UP FOR THE OFFICIAL
BREITBART EMAIL NEWSLETTER

GET TODAY'S TOP NEWS DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX

I don't want to get today's top news.

x