Poll: Porn Site Fans Prefer Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump

According to the site Pornhub, GOP users of their site had a strong predilection for one GOP candidate for president: Donald Trump.

Trump garnered 60.5% of porn users’ support, far ahead of Marco Rubio with 19.9%, and Ted Cruz with 19.6%. Among Democrats, Bernie Sanders dominated Clinton, obtaining 73.4% of the vote, leaving Clinton with 26.6%.

Among all voters, the clear winner was Sanders, who gathered 31.1% of the support of porn fans, followed by Trump, with 19.6%, Hillary Clinton, with 11.2%, Rubio, 6.4% and Cruz, 6.3%. Only Sanders has seen his support among porn users rise significantly since late December, when he registered under 25% of the general vote.

Overall, porn users between the ages of 18-34 largely favored Sanders, with roughly 34% of the vote, followed by Trump, with roughly 18% and Clinton with 10%. Older porn users preferred Trump by a large margin. Trump received roughly 28% of the vote, while Clinton and Sanders followed at roughly 18%. The gap was even wider with porn users over 55: roughly 31% preferred Trump, while roughly 18% liked Clinton and around 14% liked Sanders.

Men across the board preferred Sanders, who received 30.7% of the vote, followed by Trump with 20.3% and Clinton with 10.6%. Sanders utterly dominated among female porn users: he received 33.9% of their support, followed by Clinton with 17.4% and Trump with 11.8%.

There was no word whether The View co-host Joy Behar, who had purred of Sanders after he blasted the media for focusing on Clinton’s emails, “I thought that Bernie was so menschy in that moment, like a real guy, that I’m actually aroused by him,” participated in the survey.

Sanders’ supporters may well be aware of the candidate’s own infamous fantasies about women being raped by multiple men simultaneously, perhaps making porn users more comfortable with the elderly candidate.


Comment count on this article reflects comments made on Breitbart.com and Facebook. Visit Breitbart's Facebook Page.