A Mexican illegal alien, who was previously deported from the U.S. eight times and fled the scene of a fatal accident, has been charged with illegal re-entry and a warrant has been issued for his arrest.
The Department of Justice released a notice Wednesday for 40-year-old Mexican national and illegal alien Miguel Angel Villasenor-Saucedo:
Miguel Angel Villasenor-Saucedo, 40, residing in Louisville, Kentucky, is a citizen of Mexico who on October 22, 2016 was found to be illegally present in the United States after having been deported from the United States on May 13, 2013.
This case arose when Villasenor-Saucedo was found to be involved in a fatal hit and run accident that occurred on October 22, 2016 at Outer Loop and Grade Lane in Louisville, Kentucky. Two women were killed during this accident and Villasenor-Saucedo is alleged to be the driver of the truck that caused the deaths of these two women. Villasenor-Saucedo fled the scene and LMPD Officers later obtained a Criminal Complaint from Jefferson County District Court charging Villasenor-Saucedo with Leaving the Scene of a Fatal Hit and Run Accident. A warrant has been issued for Villasenor-Saucedo’s arrest.
Soon after the fatal accident, it was learned that Villasenor-Saucedo was a Mexican national illegally present in the United States. Upon learning of Villasenor-Saucedo’s illegal immigration status in the United States, the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) office began investigating Villasenor-Saucedo and found that he had previously been deported from the United States on eight occasions and did not have lawful authority to be present in the United States.
If convicted, Villasenor-Saucedo faces up to two years in prison for illegal re-entry.
One witness described the scene: “I just screamed to them to ask them if they were all right, and they said ‘no.’ Just as soon as I asked them if they were all right, that truck come barreling down through there,” and then the women were struck, she said.
Illegal aliens causing vehicle accidents, sometimes fatal, and then fleeing the scene has become almost routine as the U.S. tolerates the presence of tens of millions of illegal immigrants. Breitbart News has extensively covered the carnage that the so-called mainstream media has ignored:
- Victim Dragged for Blocks by Previously-Deported Illegal Alien Felon Sues for $1 Million
- Multi-Deported Illegal Alien Accused in Deadly Hit-and-Run with Children’s Doc Surrenders
- Illegal Alien Surrenders in Hit-and-Run Crash that Killed Texas Pastor, Wife
- Police: Illegal Immigrant Fleeing Hit and Run Seriously Injures Sheriff
- Brutal Hit-and-Run DUI Suspect Faces Immigration Hold
- Drunken Illegal Alien Arrested for Fatal Hit-and-Run in Omaha
- Illegal Immigrant Deported 6 Times Charged in Felony Hit-and-Run of Family that Injured Young Children
- Report: Illegal Alien Raped Woman in Roadside Ditch After Crashing into Her Vehicle