A new ID card issued by the city of New York, called IDNYC, has drawn an unexpectedly huge response, as some New Yorkers who already have government-issued identification have joined enormous numbers of illegal immigrants, elderly residents, and even the homeless to clamor for such a card.
After initially driving down the price of oil by increasing its production, which gave Americans a welcome drop in prices at the pump, could Saudi Arabia now be pushing them back up?
Google is floating a trial balloon that needs to be shot down: an algorithm that would rank web pages based on their "trustworthiness" by automatically detecting and tabulating "false facts" on each web page.
President Obama’s executive amnesty would to more than allow illegals to stay. It would allow many to claim a big payday from the government. The acting head of the IRS is confirming that illegals given amnesty would be eligible to claim tax credits for up to three prior tax years for work they did illegally.
With the arrival of March, students in states throughout the country are scheduled to take tests to determine if they are keeping in step with the Common Core standards. A fair number of them, however, have been “opted out” of the assessments by their parents, leading school officials to respond in a variety of ways.
The federal government admits that a sharp increase in unaccompanied minors illegally migrating north was caused by their perceptions about U.S. immigration policy as well as a desire to flee violence and poor conditions in Central America.
A rising star of Hawaii's Democratic party is taking heat after daring to question President Obama's understanding of Islamic terrorism.
As Clintonites and Obamaites unite to attempt to destroy Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, one more member has made his vitriolic feelings about the stalwart prime minister public.
With the House and Senate at odds over a Department of Homeland Security funding bill that would or would not fund Obama's unconstitutional power grab in immigration policy, there may be a way out for House Speaker John Boehner, although it's bound to come with risks of its own.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu previewed his speech in Congress on Tuesday when he addressed the annual policy conference of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) on Monday. "Reports of the demise of the Israeli-U.S. relations [are] not only premature--they're just wrong. You're here to tell the world that our alliance is stronger than ever," he said, to applause. "Never has so much been written about a speech that hasn't been given," he joked.
Vice President Joe Biden is healthy enough to get out of town before Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu speaks to a joint session of Congress on Tuesday.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- 2016 Power Index: Jeb’s adversary and his alternate2 Mar 2015, 8:33 AM PDT
- Federal judge blocks Nebraska's gay marriage ban2 Mar 2015, 7:50 AM PDT
- Feds spend $12,500 translating Spanish novel on ‘Heterosexual Privilege’2 Mar 2015, 7:45 AM PDT
- Sen. Mikulski, longest serving woman in the history of Congress, to announce retirement2 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Amish jailed in beard-chopping attacks could be released 2 Mar 2015, 9:53 AM PDT
- Former Virginia 1st lady follows husband in appealing public corruption convictions2 Mar 2015, 8:49 AM PDT
- Jury deciding life or death for convicted murderer Jodi Arias to resume deliberations Monday2 Mar 2015, 8:33 AM PDT
- 3 Attica guards plead guilty to official misconduct charges as assault trial set to begin2 Mar 2015, 8:16 AM PDT
- Boy struck by car while riding pony2 Mar 2015, 8:06 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- In the FCS Huddle: Big South spring football primer2 Mar 2015, 9:08 AM PDT
- Canadiens acquire Flynn from Sabres2 Mar 2015, 9:00 AM PDT
- The March To March: Mid-major tournaments need tweaking2 Mar 2015, 8:54 AM PDT
- Habs kick off road trip seeking rare victory in San Jose2 Mar 2015, 8:51 AM PDT
- New-look Blackhawks play host to Hurricanes2 Mar 2015, 8:51 AM PDT