HBO’s new film “Game Change” is thoroughly sourced, fair and balanced. It humanizes former Gov. Sarah Palin while letting even Democratic viewers get to know the woman behind the headlines.
Big Hollywood has been tracking the film for some time, debunking its obvious lies and shredding HBO’s pitiful defense of what is a politically motivated hatchet job.
HBO has every right to create any kind of programming it wishes. And responsible media outlets have a duty to let viewers know when a film bears very little resemblance to the truth.
- Top 10 Lies of HBO’s ‘Game Change’
- HBO Panics Over Big Hollywood ‘Game Change’ Vetting
- Washington Post: Big Hollywood ‘Raised Legitimate Questions’ About ‘Game Change’
- Breitbart Citizen Journalist Attends DC ‘Game Change’ Premiere
- Palin Attorney: ‘Game Change’ Ignores Reality, Relies on Source ‘In Over His Head’
- ‘Undefeated’ vs. ‘Game Change’; Vetted vs. Unvetted
- HBO ignores Palin sources who traveled extensively with the governor during the campaign
- Key players behind “Game Change” gave thousands to Democrats, zero to Republicans
- McCain/Palin aide calls “Game Change” a lie
- “Game Change” omits key facts to slam Palin
- Sen John McCain cries foul on “Game Change”
- “Game Change” review: In-kind contribution to President Obama
- 2008 Gallup polls prove “Game Change” got campaign wrong
- “Game Change” keeps “Kill him” false meme alive
- Exit Polling shows Palin boosted McCain presidential ticket, debunking “Game Change” charge
- SarahPAC calls “Game Change” “Fact Change”
- What HBO won’t tell you about its “Game Change” defense
- Expect liberal critics to carry water for “Game Change”
- How can we believe “Game Change” when it’s based on gossip and lies?
- McCain advisor says Obama’s fundraising, not Palin, sunk GOP ticket
- HBO is wrong: Palin carried GOP ticket until McCain changed the game
- How HBO tried to con Sarah Palin into validating “Game Change”
- Byron York: Why does HBO’s “Game Change” focus all its fire on Palin?
- Meet the Leftists who turned HBO into an Obama SuperPAC
- Liberal reviewers acknowledge “Game Change” is a hit job
- HBO’s absurd, defensive “Game Change” statement
- A look back at how HBO tweaks the historical record
- HBO’s growing credibility problem explaining “Game Change” release date