SIGN UP FOR THE BREITBART EMAIL NEWSLETTER

University Blacklisted After Leaking Jack White’s Crazy Contract Demands

Warning: “This is a NO BANANA TOUR!”

The University of Oklahoma has reportedly been blacklisted by the William Morris Entertainment agency after a student newspaper published details of Jack White’s contract, as well as his guacamole recipe.

White was serenading the Sooners at the campus’s McCasland Field House on Monday when he temporarily stopped the show to shame the university’s newspaper, The Oklahoma Daily, for printing details of his financial terms ($80,000 per show).

“Just because you can type it on your computer doesn’t make it right,” said White in response to the paper defending their actions because of the Freedom of Information Act.

The musician was also irate over the fact that his guacamole recipe had been leaked to the public. The document pictured below reveals a page of ingredients and snacks White wanted served backstage.

white guacamole

Additionally, the document highlights White’s no-banana policy, stating: “This is a NO BANANA TOUR. (Seriously.) We don’t want to see bananas anywhere in the building.”

The rocker also asked for a post-show meal of “New York strip steak, cooked medium, with steamed vegetables on the side and no sauce.”

The Oklahoma Daily reports that the university has now been blacklisted by WME for what they perceived as mocking White.

WME has indicated they “don’t want any other artists treated that way,” and the ban will remain in effect “until this policy is modified not to disseminate private information.”

Musicians have a standard list of demands in their backstage riders, and some are milder than others. While Madonna requests brand new toilet seats in her dressing room, “Antichrist Superstar” Marilyn Manson reportedly asks for gummy bears and a toothless, bald hooker.

P.S. DO YOU WANT MORE ARTICLES
LIKE THIS ONE DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX?
SIGN UP FOR THE DAILY BREITBART NEWSLETTER.

Comment count on this article reflects comments made on Breitbart.com and Facebook. Visit Breitbart's Facebook Page.

SIGN UP FOR THE OFFICIAL
BREITBART EMAIL NEWSLETTER

GET TODAY'S TOP NEWS DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX

I don't want to get today's top news.

x