Report: Andrew Getty On Meth When He Died From Stomach Hemorrhage

Andrew Getty, the grandson of billionaire oil tycoon J. Paul Getty, died from a gastrointestinal hemorrhage with a toxic dose of methamphetamine in his system, according to an autopsy.

Getty, 47, was found dead inside his Los Angeles home in March, and according to a corner’s report obtained by TMZ, was under the influence of meth at the time and used up to an 8 ball a day of the drug.

The site reports the official cause of death is a gastrointestinal hemorrhage, with meth as a contributing factor, after the autopsy showed toxic levels of the drug in his system.

The business scion also had a large number of prescription drugs at his home, which included Concerta, Adderall, Norco, as well as the anabolic sterioids Dainabol and Trenabol Acetate

TMZ reports investigators also found texts in Getty’s cell phone from a person named Robby, which read, “Lemme know if you need something.  Imma grabbing the good stuff in a minute.”

A second text read, “It’s a good batch, my man.”

Andrew had been taking medication for stomach issues and was found dead by his girlfriend, Lanessa De Jonge with blood visible in the area around his rectum on March 31.

Police initially detained De Jonge after they deemed the circumstances surrounding Getty’s death suspicious, as the pair reportedly had a troubled relationship.


Comment count on this article reflects comments made on Breitbart.com and Facebook. Visit Breitbart's Facebook Page.