– Fox News Contributor Sarah Palin on Bachmann: “It’s not Bachmann’s time.”
– The 50 most obnoxious quotes of 2011. Staff favorites:
48) I’m in, like, dating Babylon. Like, I go on dates with men and, literally, like Sarah Palin will come up in like the first 20 minutes, and that doesn’t put me in the mood. Like, talking about Sarah Palin. And they just want to know gossip, and I’m just kind of taking a little hiatus from dating right now, because I just don’t want to talk about Sarah Palin. —Meghan McCain
If Meghan McCain turned around tomorrow and said “Bam America! I got you! What you have been witnessing for the past four years is a study in irony!” I’d be impressed.
There’s Internet tough guy Tim Wise:
11) [Andrew Breitbart]…I want that bastard destroyed. Now.[…] when I say I want him destroyed I am not kidding. I want to see him penniless, homeless, begging on the street for money to buy food[…] he can die on the street so far as I’m concerned[…] let you and your rich ass Brentwood family suffer. — Tim Wise
– Because such schadenfreude requires a second glance: Rick Perry makes a fool of a Politico reporter.
– NPR celebrates “It’s A Good Year To Be Queer” with hate talker Dan Savage. Don’t forget this Savage gem:
I wish they (Republicans) were all f*cking dead! — Dan Savage