Four days into its run during the 4 p.m. hour, the show fronted by network newcomer Jake Tapper continues to come up shy of its time-slot predecessor, Wolf Blitzer‘s The Situation Room.
Thursday’s outing of The Lead With Jake Tapper, which featured an interview with Jimmy Kimmel about NBC’s Jay Leno dilemma, brought in just 326,000 viewers. It marked the lowest viewership since the premiere, with the series now averaging 42 percent fewer viewers than the same four days last week.
In the targeted adults 25-54 demo, The Lead was up from its Wednesday low to 72,000 viewers — though it’s averaging a 50 percent drop from Situation Room for the same times last week.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Sources: More than a dozen ISIS operatives in Libya, but no US authority to strike2 Mar 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- Senate rejects proposal to negotiate with House on DHS funding, handing issue back to Boehner2 Mar 2015, 4:05 PM PDT
- Trump hires Iowa operative amid 2016 chatter2 Mar 2015, 3:20 PM PDT
- Air traffic control system a hacking risk, watchdog says2 Mar 2015, 3:19 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Ga. woman nearing execution: state parole board lets stand a decision denying her clemency2 Mar 2015, 3:15 PM PDT
- Oregon family tries to free daughter jailed in Japan for bringing in medicine with amphetamine2 Mar 2015, 2:15 PM PDT
- Plea deal for second suspect in Spokane beating death of WWII veteran Delbert 'Shorty' Belton2 Mar 2015, 2:01 PM PDT
- Border Patrol pushing to hire more women2 Mar 2015, 1:50 PM PDT
- Sentences reduced for Amish jailed in hair-chopping attacks2 Mar 2015, 1:49 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Ducks pick up Holzer from Maple Leafs2 Mar 2015, 3:50 PM PDT
- Flames' Giordano needs surgery, done for season2 Mar 2015, 3:43 PM PDT
- Sabres deal Stewart to Minnesota2 Mar 2015, 3:36 PM PDT
- Bruins pick up Talbot from Avalanche2 Mar 2015, 3:36 PM PDT
- '15 Season Preview: Impact poised to bounce back2 Mar 2015, 3:33 PM PDT