Four days into its run during the 4 p.m. hour, the show fronted by network newcomer Jake Tapper continues to come up shy of its time-slot predecessor, Wolf Blitzer‘s The Situation Room.
Thursday’s outing of The Lead With Jake Tapper, which featured an interview with Jimmy Kimmel about NBC’s Jay Leno dilemma, brought in just 326,000 viewers. It marked the lowest viewership since the premiere, with the series now averaging 42 percent fewer viewers than the same four days last week.
In the targeted adults 25-54 demo, The Lead was up from its Wednesday low to 72,000 viewers — though it’s averaging a 50 percent drop from Situation Room for the same times last week.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Krauthammer: Sony made the 'wrong decision'18 Dec 2014, 6:20 PM PDT
- Files of more than 40,000 federal workers breached18 Dec 2014, 4:29 PM PDT
- Vermont's giving up on single-payer health care over ballooning costs18 Dec 2014, 3:35 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Two-thirds say the government is broken18 Dec 2014, 3:11 PM PDT
- Panel finds Secret Service leadership lacking 18 Dec 2014, 2:57 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Arson caused Los Angeles apartment blaze18 Dec 2014, 9:34 PM PDT
- Infant remains found in California storage unit18 Dec 2014, 8:36 PM PDT
- Investigators release sketch of man suspected of shooting Central Texas meteorologist18 Dec 2014, 4:30 PM PDT
- Day care owner pleads in 7-year-old's drowning in murky pool; left 20 youngsters at mother's18 Dec 2014, 4:30 PM PDT
- Brooklyn man arrested in assault on officers during protest over Garner chokehold death18 Dec 2014, 4:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Butler's career night leads Bulls over Knicks18 Dec 2014, 9:10 PM PDT
- National Hockey League Game Capsules18 Dec 2014, 9:08 PM PDT
- Ducks edge Canadiens after Koivu honored18 Dec 2014, 9:07 PM PDT
- Davis, Pelicans take down Rockets18 Dec 2014, 9:06 PM PDT
- Panthers edge Flyers in shootout18 Dec 2014, 9:06 PM PDT