MSNBC projected that Democrat Claire McCaskill won the U.S. Senate seat for Missouri in Tuesday’s election.
McCaskill, a former Missouri state auditor and county prosecutor, is the incumbent and is completing her first term. She defeated Representative Todd Akin, who stirred controversy with his comment that women who are victims of “legitimate rape” rarely get pregnant.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Walker forms political committee, says he's 'very interested' in 2016 bid28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- New York Assembly Speaker to leave post amid corruption charges28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Ex-military intel officer says White House delaying announcement of Bergdahl desertion charge27 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Judge refuses to toss Rick Perry abuse-of-power case on constitutional grounds 27 Jan 2015, 5:10 PM PDT
- House GOP to hold first ObamaCare repeal vote of new Congress27 Jan 2015, 5:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Police say Utah family found dead last fall overdosed on drugs, parents feared apocalypse28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Blizzard, transit closures cost NYC economy estimated $200M27 Jan 2015, 11:05 PM PDT
- Zoo offers creepy way to get even with exes27 Jan 2015, 10:20 PM PDT
- 'Rent Too High' candidate facing eviction27 Jan 2015, 9:05 PM PDT
- More potential jurors released from Colorado theater shooting trial27 Jan 2015, 8:30 PM PDT