In response to Top Five Smartest Decisions of My Life:
I liked John’s idea, so I thought I’d copy it. It would be interesting to hear from other Conversation writers.
1. Working 30 hours a week in college, getting BA in three years, getting scholarships, and doing everything else possible to avoid college loans.
2. Adopting Buster, a chocolate lab/beagle mix (RIP)
3. Hiring and staying friends with my last two assistants, Joe and Danielle.
4. Buying the hot pink Ostrich-skin purse.
5. Having the good sense to not make a list of my dumbest decisions