I don’t know about y’all, but the Kuerig coffeemaker has become as much a part of my family as, say, a child. The absolutely perfect coffee aroma that wafts through the house as piping hot water streams through a Newman’s Own K-cup… it just doesn’t get any better than that. Well, except for the taste.
We’ve talked about the best invention since the polio vaccine a lot here at the Convo, but there are Keurig fans then there are Keurigians. Did you know this? If not…
Below is a simple test that will allow you to tell which category you fall into.
1. When you’re away from your Keurig — at work or in another room — do you think of and long for Keurig?
2. Do you take your Keurig on vacation with you?
3. In case of a house fire, which would you save first: Keurig or your spouse?
4. When you take your Keurig on vacation, is it next to you strapped into the Keurig car seat ($149.99) , even though your wife gets angry about sitting in the back?
5. Have you ever been caught alone with your Kuerig with the lights out and your pants around your ankles?