The Trayvon Martin verdict doesn’t surprise me. Stanford, FL never wanted Zimmerman arrested. Now he’s free to kill another child.
– Ice Cube (@icecube) July 14, 2013
No justice. No peace. ?????
– Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) July 14, 2013
What are your thoughts? @BarackObama We’re allowed to disregard 911 operators, pursue and kill ppl now? But send lauryn hill to jail 4 TAXES
– Nicki Minaj (@NICKIMINAJ) July 14, 2013
The Verdict is unacceptable. When a Child’s Life is not Valuable to us as a Society we have an even Deeper problem. #Sad
– BILL BELLAMY (@BILLBELLAMY) July 14, 2013
– Busta Rhymes (@BustaRhymes) July 14, 2013
George Zimmerman is responsible for a death that could have been prevented. Following someone with a gun then killing them.
– Michael Pena (@realmichaelpena) July 14, 2013
This is America waddya expect? The only thing u aren’t allowed to kill in an instant is a fetus. Hey Zim, find another hobby now that u won
– Bill Maher (@billmaher) July 14, 2013
– Rihanna (@rihanna) July 14, 2013
If u really believe racism isnt a massive problem, that the oppression of minorities is not a horrific and systemic issue. U R in denial.
– Ellen Page (@EllenPage) July 14, 2013
No. My heart is with Sybrina Fulton, Rachel Jeantel, everyone who loved Trayvon and has been sent the message that his life didn’t matter.
– Lena Dunham (@lenadunham) July 14, 2013
George Zimmerman not guilty can u believe that. Wow
– SHAQ (@SHAQ) July 14, 2013
#riptrayvonmartin Very sad. I just heard about the verdict. We need justice.
– Lil’ Kim (@LilKim) July 14, 2013
He will wind up in jail soon anyway when he tries to get his memorabilia and Jersey’s back.
– Judd Apatow (@JuddApatow) July 14, 2013
Had a gun-toting Trayvon Martin stalked an unarmed George Zimmerman, and then shot him to death… DO I EVEN NEED TO COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE?
– Michael Moore (@MMFlint) July 14, 2013
An armed vigilante decides a boy”looks suspicious”, so he hunts him down and shoots him in the heart #notguilty??
– mia farrow (@MiaFarrow) July 14, 2013
My heart hurts
– John Legend (@johnlegend) July 14, 2013
– Martha Plimpton (@MarthaPlimpton) July 14, 2013
It was amazing to see all those pro-life supporters at the Zimmerman trial standing up for Trayvon Martin, wasnt it?
– Evan Rachel Wood (@evanrachelwood) July 14, 2013
Dear Son, I love you and there is no shame in running away from creepy ass crackers. #nojustice
– Tom Arnold (@TomArnold) July 14, 2013
This has to be a call to action. We must participate in the political process and demand the justice system we ALL deserve.
– olivia wilde (@oliviawilde) July 14, 2013
This is not “only” about race. This is about laws that allow racist acts to go unpunished. We must change laws that promote injustice
– Russell Simmons (@UncleRUSH) July 14, 2013
– Adam Shankman (@adammshankman) July 14, 2013
Dear George Zimmerman: may I suggest you use Gene Hackman’s escape strategy from the end of THE BIRDCAGE?
– Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) July 14, 2013
the need for justice & civil liberties /rights for all Americans inspires US to reclaim rights so this tragedy cld have positive meaning
– John Cusack (@johncusack) July 14, 2013
There’s a pain deep in my soul.4 the loss of a child4 winning without compassion4 a nation confused. Pray 4 all.We r 1 thru peace n love
– Forest Whitaker (@ForestWhitaker) July 14, 2013
Same sh#t … Different time … Same result …!!!
– Nelly_Mo (@Nelly_Mo) July 14, 2013
All them jurors should go home tonight and kill themselves for letting a grown man get away with killing a kid
– Roddy White (@roddywhiteTV) July 14, 2013
They gave Mike Vick jail time for killing DOGS!! WTF?!
– OMAR EPPS (@omarepps) July 14, 2013
– Chris Brown (@chrisbrown) July 14, 2013
Plaxico got time for shooting himself! T.I got time for buying guns. Wayne got time for HAVING a gun. This is fucked up!! Racism! #TTLO
– Rico Love (@IamRicoLove) July 14, 2013
I can’t handle this. All that really matters are Trayvon’s parents, and making sure nothing like this ever happens again.
– Kat Dennings (@OfficialKat) July 14, 2013
Zimmerman found not guilty. This is unbelievable.
– Sarah Colonna (@sarahcolonna) July 14, 2013
Not Guilty?! Micheal Vick goes to jail for torturing dogs and Zimmerman goes free for killing a young brother who looks like me? #NoWords
– Dulé Hill (@DuleHill) July 14, 2013
Some of us, seeing the jury, were resigned to a verdict of “not guilty.” Still, it is shocking–shameful. Jurors condone the murder.
– Joyce Carol Oates (@JoyceCarolOates) July 14, 2013
People think shit is sweet cause white kids listen to hip hop and Twerk & all that.Shit is not sweet.#Trayvon
– MichaelRapaport (@MichaelRapaport) July 14, 2013
– Diddy (@iamdiddy) July 14, 2013
It’s not about black and white or any other race..It’s about the value of a black kid life being very low in America..With a black president
– Meek Mill (@MeekMill) July 14, 2013
– Tom Morello (@tmorello) July 14, 2013
murder is legal in Florida
– Matthew Modine (@MatthewModine) July 14, 2013
Sickened by today’s verdict. Stand ur ground law is legalized murder. #IAmTrayvon
– Adam McKay (@GhostPanther) July 14, 2013
It wasnt about seein this dude go down frying,its more about how amerikkka continues a pattern of ridding its masses systematically in 21stC
– Chuck D (@MrChuckD) July 14, 2013
My heart is with trayvon martins family tonight,so my focus on them. No one else really matters
– Whoopi Goldberg (@WhoopiGoldberg) July 14, 2013
If y’all do riot please grab me some Rick Owens sneakers and a Givenchy Nap sack. Thank u
– marlon wayans (@MARLONLWAYANS) July 14, 2013
WoW!!! Prayers out to the Martin family…
– Chris Paul (@CP3) July 14, 2013
Onwards is the only option. Upwards the only direction. Do not let failures of others crush your heart. Be brave. Be dauntless. Be unmoved.
– Aisha Tyler (@aishatyler) July 14, 2013
God bless the Martin family, who deserve justice and peace. Love to them. #RipTrayvonMartin
– Haylie Duff (@HaylieDuff) July 14, 2013
– Molly Ringwald (@MollyRingwald) July 14, 2013
My heart goes out to Trayvon Martin’s family & loved ones. Thought & prayers being sent their way #NoJustice
– Kim Kardashian (@KimKardashian) July 14, 2013
– will.i.am (@iamwill) July 14, 2013
Every African American in the United States need to move their money, family, knowledge back to Africa… http://t.co/gYiO6y8zjB
– AKON (@Akon) July 14, 2013
– LIL JON (@LilJon) July 14, 2013
What do we stand for? How are we America, united… the beautiful? We should take a long look in the mirror, we need REAL change.
– Katy Perry (@katyperry) July 14, 2013
May God be with the family of Trayvon Martin
– Wyclef Jean (@wyclef) July 14, 2013
– FLO RIDA (@official_flo) July 14, 2013
So the police tell you to do something you ignore them somebody ends up dead . Isn’t that in itself a crime.
– Chris Rock (@chrisrock) July 14, 2013
– Horatio Sanz (@MrHoratioSanz) July 14, 2013
It’s 2013 and an American jury just acquitted a man who admitted to stalking and killing an unarmed child.
– Richard Dreyfuss (@RichardDreyfuss) July 14, 2013