Income Inequality via The Institutional Left Meets Reality By The Numbers

Income inequality is an easy phrase for the left to throw around but the issue is more complicated. Yes there is a growing income gap, but there are also a growing number of wealthy Americans. It is easy for the left to attack the 1% but we can’t ignore the other 99%. 

Of the remaining 99% in 2012 the top 20% of US households earned 51% of the nation’s income. 

While paychecks shrank for most Americans after the 2007-2009 recession, theirs held steady or edged higher. In 2012, the top 20 percent of U.S. households took home a record 51 percent of the nation’s income. The median income of this group is more than $150,000.

Read more at CNS News

Leftist political class warfare sold under the banner of envy, is for votes not solutions to the growing income gap in some sectors of the population. Don’t begrudge those that earn and have found the path to success, work hard to emulate them and grow your own success. 

Read More Stories About:

The Conversation

Breitbart Video Picks