Though establishment Republican leaders and the mainstream press–without any evidence–incessantly claim Republicans must cave on immigration enforcement to appeal to Hispanics, a majority of Hispanics actually want Congress to pass legislation making it tougher for businesses to illegally hire illegal
Senators are already lining up their questions for Loretta Lynch, President Obama's nominee to replace Eric Holder as Attorney General.
A new poll finds a majority of registered voters oppose President Obama’s executive amnesty and support the current Republican strategy to defund his actions.
The White House is using California Attorney General Kamala Harris to sell Barack Obama’s executive amnesty policy, in the process boosting its likely choice for the open U.S. Senate seat over former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, the city's first Latino mayor and Harris's most feared potential rival.
On Tuesday's broadcast of the Family Research Council's "Washington Watch," host Tony Perkins asked guest Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) to revisit remarks he made regarding Muslims and the threat of radical Islam. Jindal warned of the dangers of immigrants not assimilating to American culture.
According to California state officials, it is a disaster that vehicles are getting better mileage. Heaven forbid that as the most impoverished state, Californians would pay lower state gas taxes for politicians to spend. To protect the Legislature’s slurp at
At approximately 4 a. m. on January 22, illegal immigrant Apolinar Altamirano shot and killed 21-year-old Mesa, Arizona, store clerk Grant Ronnebeck over a pack of cigarettes.
Three Senate chairmen are demanding to know exactly how much President Obama’s executive amnesty will cost and where that money will come from.
The Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) is thanking House leaders for pulling the controversial border security legislation from the schedule this week.
House leadership intends to tackle "issues" with a controversial border bill after a new conservative group claimed credit for getting the measure yanked off this week's schedule.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Judge refuses to toss Rick Perry abuse-of-power case on constitutional grounds 27 Jan 2015, 5:10 PM PDT
- House GOP to hold first ObamaCare repeal vote of new Congress27 Jan 2015, 5:00 PM PDT
- Obama drops plan to end tax breaks for popular college savings accounts27 Jan 2015, 4:02 PM PDT
- Senate to start AG confirmation hearings on Lynch, with immigration, IRS questions expected27 Jan 2015, 3:22 PM PDT
- Koch brothers-backed network planning to drop nearly $1B on elections 27 Jan 2015, 3:15 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Jury convicts 2 ex-Vanderbilt players of raping woman 27 Jan 2015, 4:19 PM PDT
- Ex-California Highway Patrol officer sentenced to probation for sharing suspect's nude photos27 Jan 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Chairman Says Congress Wary of Military Pay and Benefit Cuts27 Jan 2015, 4:06 PM PDT
- Son of ex-slave who served in Union army during Civil War dies 179 years after father's birth27 Jan 2015, 3:49 PM PDT
- San Francisco pays $3 million to family of woman found dead in hospital stairwell27 Jan 2015, 3:49 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- LaVine, Antetokounmpo among Slam Dunk Contest participants27 Jan 2015, 6:27 PM PDT
- Red Sox, Rangers swap pitchers27 Jan 2015, 4:49 PM PDT
- Giants, Crawford agree to 1-year deal27 Jan 2015, 3:28 PM PDT
- Danica Patrick enters final year of contract with Stewart-Haas Racing and GoDaddy27 Jan 2015, 3:25 PM PDT
- RBNY signs trio of defenders27 Jan 2015, 3:16 PM PDT