(AP) – A U.S. law enforcement official says a former taxi driver from northern Virginia included on the FBI's list of most-wanted terrorists has been detained in Somalia.
Marco Rubio has been telling close friends and advisers that he is all but in, signaling to those in-the-know that he has had his fill of the U.S. Senate, and is looking to move up to a higher office.
(Reuters) - A Florida Islamic group announced on Monday it has filed a formal notice with the FBI that it plans to sue the agency for $30 million in the death of Ibragim Todashev, a friend of one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects.
Now that the Senate has essentially rejected the House’s move to a conference committee, eyes once again return to the House and how House Republicans will respond.
NEW YORK (AP) – City University of New York is returning thousands of dollars to about 150 immigrant students who live illegally in the U.S. and overpaid for their tuition.
With a cave on executive amnesty looking likely, it remains to be seen whether Speaker John Boehner can deflect blame.
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is installing seven towers equipped with sophisticated cameras in southern Arizona as part of its Integrated Fixed Tower (IFT) program. These towers are going up in Santa Cruz County, specifically near the cities of
President Obama’s executive amnesty would to more than allow illegals to stay. It would allow many to claim a big payday from the government. The acting head of the IRS is confirming that illegals given amnesty would be eligible to claim tax credits for up to three prior tax years for work they did illegally.
Representative Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) said that House Republicans “are forbidding Secretary of Homeland Security Johnson from having an organized approach to fighting terrorism” on Monday’s broadcast of “The Rundown with Jose Diaz-Balart,” despite her earlier praise of Senate Democrats for
With the House and Senate at odds over a Department of Homeland Security funding bill that would or would not fund Obama's unconstitutional power grab in immigration policy, there may be a way out for House Speaker John Boehner, although it's bound to come with risks of its own.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Netanyahu’s moment: When politics and media coverage go nuclear3 Mar 2015, 6:13 PM PDT
- Chicago credit downgrade hangs over Emanuel's mayoral runoff race3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Netanyahu ready to take Iran case to Congress in controversial speech3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Hillary Clinton's use of private email address while Secretary of State draws scrutiny3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Boost for Bibi? Widening rift with Obama could propel Netanyahu in upcoming election3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Airlines stop accepting rechargable battery shipments due to fire risk3 Mar 2015, 3:39 AM PDT
- Georgia postpones its 1st execution of a woman in 70 years after concerns about injection drug3 Mar 2015, 1:46 AM PDT
- Italian tourist killed when large chunk of ice breaks from Alaska glacier3 Mar 2015, 1:16 AM PDT
- Georgia postpones woman's execution, citing issue with lethal injection drug3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- LAPD chief says homeless man shot by police reached for officer's gun3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- NHL player traded closer to home after 11-year-old daughter's letter goes viral3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Padraig Harrington makes good on 2nd chance and wins the Honda Classic2 Mar 2015, 11:32 PM PDT
- National Hockey League Game Capsules2 Mar 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- Stalock, Sharks blank Habs2 Mar 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- Paul, Clippers edge Rubio, Timberwolves2 Mar 2015, 10:33 PM PDT