Indiana Governor Mike Pence defended his state’s healthcare plan and urged Congressional Republicans to defund the president’s executive action on immigration while supporting improvements in areas such as “highly-skilled workers” on Thursday’s “Laura Ingraham Show.” Pence re-iterated his opposition to Obamacare
Indiana Gov. Mike Pence is the most recent Republican governor to buy into President Obama's push to expand Medicaid.
Treasury officials have announced that 3-6 million people will be forced to pay the Obamacare tax penalty for not having health insurance in 2014. This is the first time the Treasury Department has given such an estimate.
A lawmaker in New Hampshire wants to open up his state's insurance market by allowing companies from other states to sell policies there.
A British newspaper is doing the math and explaining exactly what ObamaCare is likely to cost American taxpayers over the next 10 years. The human costs, of course, are incalculable but much higher.
Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) laid out in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News at the Iowa Freedom Summit the biggest coming scandal of 2015: That the Obama administration is allowing corporations to data mine from healthcare.gov.
While President Obama was meeting with GloZell Green last week to discuss hooded sweatshirts, Vice President Biden appeared on Ellen Degeneres’ show to talk about the importance of getting America’s youth to sign up for the Affordable Care Act.
The odds that Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber may face charges for padding invoices are going up. Gruber has been paid $160,000 by the state of Vermont, $80,000 of which is for 800 hours of work he claimed in an invoice was performed by unnamed research assistants. But so far Gruber has failed to provide evidence that these research assistants actually exist and did in fact perform work under the contract.
New Hampshire state legislators are considering two bills—one in the House, the other in the state Senate—that “would allow individuals and some businesses to purchase health insurance from out-of-state companies.”
Talk radio host and author “The Liberty Amendments,” Mark Levin predicted Congressional Republicans will not defund the president’s executive action on immigration or Obamacare this year on Wednesday’s “Hannity” on the Fox News Channel. “When it comes to Obamacare, why
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Oregon gov under fire after fiancee admits getting $118G in consulting role30 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- White House acknowledges -- but also denies -- that Taliban are a terrorist group29 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- McCain rips protesters during Kissinger hearing, calls them ‘low-life scum’29 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Kerry fined $50 for not shoveling sidewalk in Boston29 Jan 2015, 9:36 PM PDT
- Krauthammer: Obama’s new budget battle29 Jan 2015, 5:57 PM PDT
Fox News National
- FBI adds alleged al-Shabab recruiter from Virginia to most-wanted terrorist list30 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Texas executes man for 1996 murder while he was on parole29 Jan 2015, 10:52 PM PDT
- Taliban claim attack in Kabul that killed 3 American contractors, 1 Afghan29 Jan 2015, 10:16 PM PDT
- Warm weather and normal precipitation leave Oregon snowpack at record lows29 Jan 2015, 10:15 PM PDT
- Father, son bag charging 700-pound boar in North Carolina29 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT