Vox may have inadvertently undercut the thrust of a story used by supporters of Obamacare in an amicus brief.
Last week, the Obama administration admitted it sent out 800,000 Obamacare forms with incorrect tax information--a government mistake that threatened to force Obamacare customers to resubmit their tax returns and possibly delay their refunds. This week, however, the Treasury Department says that will not be necessary.
H&R Block reports that half of Obamacare enrollees owe the IRS money after receiving too many subsidies.
Vermont GOP Leaders Call for Federal Investigation of $100 Million Spent in State Since Passage of Obamacare
Two Vermont lawmakers want to follow the money -- the $100 million their state has spent on health care since ObamaCare was enacted, without improving access to treatment.
Governor Bobby Jindal (R-LA) said that during a recent meeting with President Obama “We got to hear the president tell us that even if the Supreme Court rules against him [on] Obamacare, he’s not interested in revisiting the issue” on Tuesday’s
Lawyer and Vermont Republican Party Vice Chair Brady Toensing reported that Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber billed the State of Vermont for hours that “were impossible for him to accomplish” on Monday’s “On the Record” on the Fox News Channel. “What we
Speaking to governors at the White House, President Obama pointedly praised Republican governors that caved to his Obamacare plan of expanding Medicaid.
Talk radio host and author of “The Liberty Amendments,” Mark Levin declared that a government who has mishandled Obamacare shouldn’t be trusted with vetting Syrian refugees coming to the US on Friday. “Don’t worry, when it [the government] brings in
The Obama administration admits it sent some 800,000 Obamacare users the wrong tax information, a glitch that will cause delays in their tax refund and that Rep. Diane Black says is yet another problem for the failing program.
Roughly 800,000 Obamacare customers are seeking answers as to why the Obama administration sent them the wrong tax information--a government error that could delay their tax refunds.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama mourns passing of Nimoy: 'I loved Spock'27 Feb 2015, 2:27 PM PDT
- Boehner invites Afghan president to address Congress27 Feb 2015, 1:30 PM PDT
- Lawmaker reimbursed costs for lavish office decor27 Feb 2015, 11:48 AM PDT
- House Republican leaders scrap education vote27 Feb 2015, 11:43 AM PDT
- State Dept. official granted bond on soliciting minor charge27 Feb 2015, 11:40 AM PDT
Fox News National
- NYPD searches for missing Bronx teenager27 Feb 2015, 5:18 PM PDT
- Texas' Wyly brothers ordered to give up $299 million in New York fraud suit27 Feb 2015, 4:31 PM PDT
- Obama administration circulates plans for Homeland Security shutdown as deadline nears27 Feb 2015, 4:01 PM PDT
- Documents say Arizona woman killed in home had head injury; police watching person in her past27 Feb 2015, 3:00 PM PDT
- No verdict yet in case of blogger charged with poisoning her 5-year-old son to death with salt27 Feb 2015, 2:45 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Blackhawks acquire Timonen from Flyers27 Feb 2015, 6:24 PM PDT
- Stomach bug forces Sharapova to withdraw from Mexican Open27 Feb 2015, 5:37 PM PDT
- Browns add Josh McCown27 Feb 2015, 5:17 PM PDT
- Steele leads by 2 at suspended Honda Classic27 Feb 2015, 5:12 PM PDT
- Cavs' Irving out for Friday with shoulder issue27 Feb 2015, 4:44 PM PDT