From the Columbus Dispatch: Ohio Gov. John Kasich got a rocky reception from leading conservative economists and media representatives in a New York City gathering, with one questioning whether Kasich thinks opponents of Medicaid expansion “are going to hell.” Kasich’s
Friday in Nashua, NH at the Young America’s Foundation Conference, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), a 2016 candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, laid out his vision to repeal and replace ObamaCare. Listing “three specific reforms,” Cruz said, “Number one, allow
Tax cuts are all the talk this week in the Florida legislature, as the House of Representatives just proposed a $690 million budget tax cut, besting Florida Governor Rick Scott's January tax-cutting efforts by $15 million.
I was recently reminded of a line from Mark Twain’s autobiography: “There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” Another way of thinking is that in order for statistics to be meaningful, they must be scrutinized. The recent statistic that 16.4 million people have gained insurance under Obamacare invites our scrutiny.
Monday at the White House science fair, President Barack Obama told a group of kindergartners that while brainstorming he “came up with health care.” While Obama was complimenting the girls’ science projects and discussing brainstorming, one of the little girls
Talk radio host and author of “The Liberty Amendments,” Mark Levin discussed the switch in terminology from global cooling to global warming, and then to climate change on Monday. Levin pointed out the theories of global cooling before global warming
Just what we need in California: another incentive for more illegals to come here; another excuse for the Democrat-controlled state government to raise taxes on the rest of us. This past week, I received a media inquiry that, at first,
SOMERVILLE, N.J. (AP) -- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is touting the budgetary benefits of Medicaid expansion under President Barack Obama's health care overhaul.
On June 28, 2012, Chief Justice John Roberts announced his vote to uphold the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) individual mandate provision, siding with the Supreme Court’s (SCOTUS) liberal cohort to obtain a 5–4 vote in favor of the Obama administration in the now-infamous case National Federation of Independent Business v. Sebelius.
In a recent interview, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia said conservatives and Republicans could move quickly to eliminate parts of Obamacare after the Court issues a decision in a case being heard this month, causing some to hope that the decision might end up dealing a blow to the president's take over of the nation's health care system.
As the Supreme Court takes up a case that would rule out subsidies for health insurance in roughly three dozen states, which would crush insurance markets in those states and cripple Obamacare, Senator Ted Cruz—along with Senator Marco Rubio—is offering his own health insurance proposal.
Wednesday on Newsmax TV’s “MidPoint,” former CBS investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson said she was told an Obama administration official was “specifically told” to “use text messages,” or “to use alternate forms of communication,” when communicating about ObamaCare, so as not
The Supreme Court could improve American health care by striking down federal subsidies offered through HealthCare.com—the federal exchange that sells insurance in states without government-run marketplaces.
Most observers of the legal battle over Obamacare's subsidies are now familiar with the two clips (one video and one audio) in which economist Jonathan Gruber takes the plaintiff's side, saying only states which set up an exchange will receive subsidies. But a third example of Gruber saying much the same thing has, so far, received very little attention.
Can the folks at Vox count to two?
Obamacare reveals that emergency room visits are going up and not decreasing as the president promised before the healthcare system became the law of the land.
Vox may have inadvertently undercut the thrust of a story used by supporters of Obamacare in an amicus brief.
Last week, the Obama administration admitted it sent out 800,000 Obamacare forms with incorrect tax information--a government mistake that threatened to force Obamacare customers to resubmit their tax returns and possibly delay their refunds. This week, however, the Treasury Department says that will not be necessary.
H&R Block reports that half of Obamacare enrollees owe the IRS money after receiving too many subsidies.
Vermont GOP Leaders Call for Federal Investigation of $100 Million Spent in State Since Passage of Obamacare
Two Vermont lawmakers want to follow the money -- the $100 million their state has spent on health care since ObamaCare was enacted, without improving access to treatment.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Kerry orders State Department review of records retention amid Clinton email controversy28 Mar 2015, 1:24 PM PDT
- As deadline looms, Iran nuke talks take on frantic tone28 Mar 2015, 1:24 PM PDT
- Reid retiring from Senate with legacy much deeper than master GOP agitator28 Mar 2015, 8:59 AM PDT
- Senate GOP asking new questions about emails for Clinton and Abedin, who had special employment status28 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
- Senator’s questions over Clinton Foundation Nigerian donor spark GOP infighting27 Mar 2015, 9:45 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Trooper wounded in barracks ambush says he feels good, hopes to go back to work on the force28 Mar 2015, 2:13 PM PDT
- LA commuter train partially derails after hitting car; 22 injured28 Mar 2015, 1:01 PM PDT
- Hope dims as rescue workers search for at least 2 missing after NYC blast leveled 3 buildings28 Mar 2015, 12:13 PM PDT
- 7 shot, injured at Fla. spring break house party28 Mar 2015, 12:07 PM PDT
- 7 people shot at a house in the Florida Panhandle during spring break party; 1 man arrested28 Mar 2015, 11:37 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Will Power leads 4-car Team Penske sweep in qualifying for IndyCar season opener28 Mar 2015, 2:44 PM PDT
- Nishikori moves on in Miami28 Mar 2015, 2:19 PM PDT
- Ducks beat Isles to earn playoff berth28 Mar 2015, 2:16 PM PDT
- Red Wings shut out Lightning28 Mar 2015, 2:12 PM PDT
- Roger Penske says Marcos Ambrose will be back in V8 Supercar for endurance races this season28 Mar 2015, 2:10 PM PDT