Italy Uncovers Islamic State Plot to Attack Israeli Embassy, Vatican

Haaretz reports:

Italian police issued arrest warrants on Thursday for six people suspected of conspiring to join Islamic State, and court documents said three of them had been discussing possible attacks on the Vatican and the Israeli embassy in Rome.

Four of the suspects – a couple living near Lake Como, a 23-year-old-man and a woman, all of them Moroccans – were detained in Italy on Thursday, Milan prosecutor Maurizio Romanelli told a news conference.

The other two – a Moroccan man and his Italian wife – left Italy last year, travelled to Iraq and Syria and are still on the loose, Romanelli added.

Read the full story.


Comment count on this article reflects comments made on Breitbart.com and Facebook. Visit Breitbart's Facebook Page.