Now Over 500 Reported Attacks In Cologne On New Year’s Eve

The city of Cologne has now registered over 500 attacks on New Year’s Eve – 40 per cent of which are believed to have been sex-related, according to new information released by the city’s police.

On Saturday, Cologne cops stated that there had been 379 attacks in the city as revellers saw in the New Year, but the number has once again jumped as more and more alleged victims come forward.

The BBC reports:

The new figures came as German authorities were urged to find out whether the series of New Year’s Eve sexual assaults and robberies in Cologne were linked to similar crimes in other cities.

Justice Minister Heiko Maas told the Bild newspaper on Sunday that he was convinced the attacks were pre-arranged.

“If such a horde gathers in order to commit crimes, that appears in some form to be planned,” he said. “Nobody can tell me that this was not co-ordinated or prepared.”

Authorities and witnesses say the attackers were among about 1,000 people, mostly men, who congregated at Cologne’s central train station before breaking off into small groups that molested and robbed women.

Police investigating the attacks say they are concentrating their inquiries mainly on suspects of North African origin.

Attacks are also known to have taken place in Hamburg, Austria, Sweden, Paris, and Zurich, though police are still trying to pull together information on how such a large-scale, seemingly co-ordinated attack occurred.

Earlier today the German Minister for Development claimed that Europe had only experienced around 10 per cent of what is to come in the migrant invasion of the continent.

Gerd Müller told the Bild newspaper that “eight to ten million are still on the way”, adding: “The biggest movements are ahead: Africa’s population will double in the coming decades”.


Comment count on this article reflects comments made on Breitbart.com and Facebook. Visit Breitbart's Facebook Page.