Breitbart Senior Editor, MILO spoke today at Clemson University, where he celebrated World Patriarchy Day — also known as MILO’s birthday.
Milo explained to the animated crowd how best to celebrate World Patriarchy Day.
“Your mission is now to go forth and be a good member of the patriarchy. Get good grades. When you recognize a member of the SDS working in Starbucks, tell them your name is Milo.” said Milo to the crowded room.
“I’ve put together a handy list of other common ways you can celebrate World Patriarchy Day”
Below are a few of the ways that Milo suggested to celebrate WPD.
- Have a penis.
- Shoot something. But not MIlo, or yourself
- Flirt with every female member of retail staff you encounter. They tell you they hate it, but they’d die without it.
- Cat-call at least five women.
- Say no to new shoes.
- Play video games.
- Tell a woman why she’s wrong (but be sure to hold the door open for her as she leaves).
- Buy a truck.
- Vote Republican.
- Leave the seat up.
- Don’t call her back.
- Drink beer
- If you have female employees, refer to them exclusively as “darling.” All day.
- Get yourself banned from the Jezebel comments section.
Written from prepared remarks.
Watch the full event below.