LAS VEGAS, Sept. 10 (UPI) — Britney Spears will spend two more years performing at Planet Hollywood in Los Vegas, she confirmed Wednesday night.
The singer’s “Britney: Piece of Me” show had been running since Dec. 2013 and was scheduled to wrap up this year. However, from the stage at Wednesday night’s concert, Spears reportedly announced the extension of contract to be valid until 2017.
“I have some big news tonight,” the singer told her Vegas crowd. “I am going to be in Vegas for two more years!”
In mid-August, Spears expressed her uncertainty about staying with Planet Hollywood past her initial contracted dates. “I’m not really sure,” she said. “I haven’t made up my mind. I really love doing the show. It’s a lot, a lot of fun but I’m kind of torn right now. I really don’t know what I want to do.”
Up to that point, the residency had earned over $52 million in revenue, a rate of profitability that surely had something to do with the Jane the Virgin guest star’s decision to stay.

Comment count on this article reflects comments made on Breitbart.com and Facebook. Visit Breitbart's Facebook Page.