BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., June 3 (UPI) — Kim Richards will reportedly take a break from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Sources told E! News the 50-year-old reality star will not appear as a series regular on season 6 of the Bravo series, but may make sporadic cameos.
The news comes amid reports Richards checked back in to rehab this week. The reality star entered a treatment facility in April following her arrest for public intoxication, but left to attend daughter Brooke Brinson’s wedding in mid-May.
Richards has struggled with alcohol abuse for years, and previously checked in to rehab in 2011. Half-sister Kathy Hilton spoke to reporters ahead of the wedding, and said the reality star is doing “really, really well.”
Richards and sister Kyle Richards have starred on five seasons of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. The siblings are daughters to Kenneth Edwin Richards and Kathleen Mary, who went on to wed Hilton’s father, Laurence K. Avanzino.

Comment count on this article reflects comments made on Breitbart.com and Facebook. Visit Breitbart's Facebook Page.