LOS ANGELES, Aug. 31 (UPI) — Twelve Marina del Rey homeowners say they plan to sue Khloe Kardashian and Kris Jenner in a small-claims court for their recent midnight fireworks display.
TMZ said each plaintiff will demand $7,500 — the maximum allowed in California small-claims court — for last week’s alleged disturbance.
The group said they chose this venue because lawyers aren’t allowed and the celebrities will be ordered to answer the complaints themselves.
Jenner and Kardashian orchestrated the beach event to celebrate NBA player James Harden’s birthday, but some neighbors argue it was rude for the reality television personalities to plan a noisy blowout so late on a weeknight without consideration for their neighbors.
One homeowner said her young daughter was frightened by the unexpected sounds, while another said she suffers from multiple sclerosis and her condition has worsened since the incident.

Comment count on this article reflects comments made on Breitbart.com and Facebook. Visit Breitbart's Facebook Page.