Skip to content

Official says Belgium arrests 2 more suspects

BRUSSELS (AP) — Belgian authorities say they have detained two more suspects in the Paris attacks.

An official, who insisted on not being named because a statement was still being prepared, said one person was detained at Brussels national airport on Sunday, seeking to fly to Morocco. He said the person had already tried twice to leave to Syria.

He said the second person had been detained during a raid also on Sunday.

The official offered no other details.

In all, Belgium now has eight suspects linked to the Paris attacks or a possible attack in Brussels behind bars.


Comment count on this article reflects comments made on Breitbart.com and Facebook. Visit Breitbart's Facebook Page.