LOS ANGELES, Aug. 18 (UPI) — Perrie Edwards stood alongside her Little Mix bandmates on the Late Late Show Monday night to say she’s doing just fine after her split with Zayn Malik.
Edwards and the One Direction star reportedly broke off their two-year engagement last month. According to reports, Edwards was supposedly “devastated,” but her latest public appearances have been proving otherwise.
When Late Late Show host James Corden singled Edwards out to ask her about her status after the split, she said “You know what? I’m good.”
“We’re having an absolute blast in America,” she said of her band’s recent cameo at a Taylor Swift concert Saturday and win at the Teen Choice Awards Sunday. “Things are going so well, and I just wake up every day and I thank my lucky stars that I have these three girls.”
Malik and Edwards got engaged in August of 2013, making their engagement about two years. On July 29, around the time of the breakup, the British singer posted a series of tweets expressing his excitement for signing with RCA.
“I guess I never explained why I left [One Direction],” Malik wrote. “It was for this moment to be given the opportunity to show you who I really am!”

Comment count on this article reflects comments made on Breitbart.com and Facebook. Visit Breitbart's Facebook Page.