CALABASAS, Calif., April 4 (UPI) — Richie Sambora’s publicist denies allegations claiming the former Bon Jovi guitarist physically abused and threatened to kill his ex-girlfriend and business partner Nikki Lund.
Lund’s charges are being investigated by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department after she filed a complaint last week, People magazine reported.
Sambora’s representative said the 55-year-old musician is now on vacation in Bora Bora with his ex-wife, actress Heather Locklear, and their daughter Ava.
“This is a cluster of fabricated lies in retaliation for Mr. Sambora’s decision to cease further funding of the unprofitable partnership, plain and simple,” the publicist said of Lund’s allegations, adding Sambora and Lund ended their romance six years ago.

Comment count on this article reflects comments made on Breitbart.com and Facebook. Visit Breitbart's Facebook Page.