Skip to content

The Latest: Police: Swedish school attack had been planned

TROLLHATTAN, Sweden (AP) — The latest about the stabbing attack at a school in southern Sweden that police say was motivated by racism. All times local:

12:20 p.m.

Police say the man who stabbed two people to death at a school in southern Sweden before being shot and killed by police had planned the attack.

Investigator Thord Haraldsson said Friday police have “found evidence that the incident was planned” and that the 21-year-old masked man had acted alone.

He said police had also found “a kind of suicide note” left behind by the attacker in his apartment.

The man, who has not been identified by police, entered the school in southern Sweden Thursday and stabbed four people, two of whom died, before he was shot by police.


Comment count on this article reflects comments made on Breitbart.com and Facebook. Visit Breitbart's Facebook Page.