The annual National Rifle Association convention will be held later this month in Indianapolis. Attendees will be treated to a host of exhibitors selling firearms and an appearance by one of the biggest guns of all, Sarah Palin. The former Alaska governor is being billed as a “special guest” at the convention April 26 during a Stand and Fight Rally at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Palin has been an unwavering voice for our Second Amendment and gun rights for Americans. Last year she addressed the convention and won the crowd over with lines like “That same media is now a reliable, poodle-skirted cheerleader for a president who writes the book on exploiting tragedy.”
It is a sure bet that Palin will again be a huge draw at the NRA event that continues to grow in popularity. It’s fitting that Palin will appear at the Colts’ home digs for this year’s festivities because someone who knows that field very well will also be a part of the three day event. Indianapolis kicker Adam Vinatieri is listed as one of the big speakers. Conservative talk radio host and Palin pal and ally Mark Levin is also scheduled to make some remarks.
The NRA Convention is for people of all ages and all skill levels. It will be guns galore for three patriotic days. A slew of different unusual models will be on display. An air gun shooting range will be up and running for the kids and for those young at heart. If you love guns this will be the place to be.
The convention has morphed from a niche gathering to a spectacle with politicians, musicians, and celebrities flocking to the gathering each year. Things have gotten so big that this year’s installment, which runs from April 25-27,is expected to be one of the largest conventions Indy has ever hosted.
On April 25 Country Jam will take center stage. Stars like Joe Nichols and Jerrod Niemann Nichols are expected to perform. A night later big acts like Alabama and Sara Evans will be on hand.
The three day affair will culminate with a prayer breakfast featuring Franklin Graham, son of the Reverend Billy Graham himself.
The success of the NRA convention is very telling. While the gun grabbers in Washington continue to attempt to trample our Constitution, Americans are standing up and showing they cherish their right to keep and bear arms. Each person that attends the event in Indianapolis this year is making his/her voice heard. Their message is clear… Molon Labe!
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- 5 arrested in protest inside Supreme Court1 Apr 2015, 9:27 AM PDT
- Arkansas governor seeks changes in religious freedom bill1 Apr 2015, 8:47 AM PDT
- Centrist strategy first casualty of Hillary email scandal1 Apr 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
- Obama signs order creating new cyber sanctions regime1 Apr 2015, 6:05 AM PDT
- Top State Department aide listed as Clinton Foundation director1 Apr 2015, 5:18 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Wal-Mart asks suppliers to cut back on ads for store as it seeks low-price leader crown again1 Apr 2015, 9:45 AM PDT
- 'The worst of the worst': Man gets 110 years for 4 rapes from 1990s found through DNA testing1 Apr 2015, 9:23 AM PDT
- Sexist Air Force 'songbook' cited in case to overhaul military justice system1 Apr 2015, 9:15 AM PDT
- Police: SUV crashes into Florida home, killing man and pregnant woman; driver survives1 Apr 2015, 9:08 AM PDT
- US stock indexes move lower in midday trading, continuing a slump from day before1 Apr 2015, 8:56 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Bayern's Alaba to miss seven weeks1 Apr 2015, 9:21 AM PDT
- Trimble opts to return to Maryland1 Apr 2015, 9:14 AM PDT
- Canadian Open champion Tim Clark to miss Masters with elbow injury1 Apr 2015, 9:10 AM PDT
- Cavaliers recall Harris1 Apr 2015, 8:46 AM PDT
- Cowboys retain McClain with 1-year deal1 Apr 2015, 8:44 AM PDT