Week 10 NFL action is here, kicking off with Thursday’s matchup between the Cleveland Browns and the Cincinnati Bengals in Cincinnati at 8:25 ET.
Make sure you’ve got Bengals running back Jeremy Hill in your lineup. Those who read last week’s Fantasy Football Preview got a heads-up to add Hill to their lineups after Gio Bernard went down with a hip injury. Hill responded by going off for 154 yards and two touchdowns on 24 carries, finishing as a top-5 fantasy performer in Week 9.
Ben Roethlisberger went medieval for the second time in two weeks. Against the Baltimore Ravens last week, he completed 25 of 37 passes for 340 yards and 6 touchdowns. In the process, Roethlisberger broke the NFL record for most touchdowns over a two-game span, erasing the record held by Oakland’s Tom Flores since 1963. With his monstrous play of late, Big Ben moves up to number four on our list of top quarterbacks this week.
On the wide receiver front, Tampa Bay receiver Mike Evans came out of nowhere to deliver a 124-yard two-touchdown performance in the Bucs’ loss to the Cleveland Browns last week. Evans now has four touchdowns over his last four games, and can be cautiously added to lineups to replace receivers in their bye weeks.
Jeremy Maclin continued his insane level of play in Philly’s win over the Houston Texans last week, catching 6 passes for 158 yards and two touchdowns, while Jacksonville receiver Allen Hurns popped up again for the first time since Week 1 with a 117-yard two-touchdown performance in the Jaguars’ loss to the Bengals.
Here are this week’s fantasy rankings for every offensive position except kicker, plus some key players who are primed to deliver big performances in Week 10.
Player Rankings, Week 10
1. Peyton Manning, DEN (@OAK)
2. Aaron Rodgers, GB (vs. CHI)
3. Drew Brees, NO (vs. SF)
4. Ben Roethlisberger, PIT (@NYJ)
5. Russell Wilson, SEA (vs. NYG)
6. Colin Kaepernick, SF (@NO)
7. Carson Palmer, ARI (vs. StL)
8. Matt Ryan, ATL (@TB)
9. Cam Newton, CAR (@PHI)
10. Matthew Stafford, DET (vs. MIA)
1. DeMarco Murray, DAL (@JAX)
2. Matt Forte, CHI (@GB)
3. Marshawn Lynch, SEA (vs. NYG)
4. LeSean McCoy, PHI (vs. CAR)
5. Jamaal Charles, KC (@BUF)
6. Le’Veon Bell, PIT (@NYJ)
7. Eddie Lacy, GB (vs. CHI)
8. Andre Ellington, ARI (vs. StL)
9. Mark Ingram, NO (vs. SF)
10. Jeremy Hill, CIN (vs. CLE)
1. Demaryius Thomas, DEN (@OAK)
2. Antonio Brown, PIT (@NYJ)
3. Calvin Johnson, DET (vs. MIA)
4. Jordy Nelson, GB (vs. CHI)
5. Jeremy Maclin, PHI (vs. CAR)
6. Julio Jones, ATL (@TB)
7. Randall Cobb, GB (vs. CHI)
8. Dez Bryant, DAL (@JAX)
9. Emmanuel Sanders, DEN (@OAK)
10. Brandon Marshall, CHI (@GB)
1. Jimmy Graham, NO (vs. SF)
2. Julius Thomas, DEN (@OAK)
3. Martellus Bennett, CHI (@GB)
4. Greg Olsen, CAR (@PHI)
5. Owen Daniels, BAL (vs. TEN)
6. Travis Kelce, KC (@BUF)
7. Larry Donnell, NYG (@SEA)
8. Jason Witten, DAL (@JAX)
9. Delanie Walker, TEN (@BAL)
10. Zach Ertz, PHI (vs. CAR)
Breakout Alert, Week 10
1. Charles Sims, RB, TB (vs. ATL) – Sims will likely make his NFL debut this week at home against the Falcons. The rookie hasn’t been able to suit up all year due to an ankle injury, but the team is definitely going to get him some touches this week. Bobby Rainey will remain the starter for now, but the Bucs are high on Sims and he could take over the featured-back role as the season progresses. Stash him if you can.
2. Joe Flacco, QB, BAL (vs. TEN) – With six teams on bye again this week, you might need a quarterback to fill an empty slot. Flacco has a great matchup against the Titans at home, and although his play has been sporadic recently, he did throw for 303 yards and two touchdowns last week, albeit with an interception in the mix. I like the Ravens to bounce back this week after their first back-to-back losses of the season, so if you need a QB, don’t hesitate to give Flacco a shot.
3. Mychal Rivera, TE, OAK (vs. DEN) – Yeah, yeah, it’s not the greatest matchup against a hungry Broncos team, but Rivera’s been cooking the past two weeks, including an eight-catch, 38-yard, two-TD performance against the Seahawks last week. With Rob Gronkowski, Antonio Gates, and Dwayne Allen all sitting this week with byes, Rivera could get you those 8-10 crucial points from the tight end slot. Denver has given up the 7th most fantasy points to tight ends this season.
For any last-minute lineup questions, find me on Twitter @NussBB.