
Masked gunmen have attacked and killed a security official at the U.S. embassy in Sanaa, Yemen, Reuters reported early this morning. The official, Qassem Aqlan, was a Yemeni who led a security team at the U.S. diplomatic mission. He was attacked
by Joel B. Pollak11 Oct 2012, 5:11 AM PST0

Ms. Charlene R. Lamb, Deputy Assistant Secretary for International Programs told Congress on Wednesday: LAMB: Sir, we had the correct number of assets in Benghazi at the time of 9/11 for what had been agreed upon… ISSA: Ok my time
by Breitbart TV11 Oct 2012, 4:21 AM PST0

CSPAN – WASHINGTON, DC – Wednesday, October 10, 2012 – U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed September 11th in an assault on the American Consulate in Benghazi, Libya. Wednesday, the full House Oversight and Government Reform
by Breitbart TV11 Oct 2012, 3:59 AM PST0

At the House Oversight Committee’s Oct. 10 hearing on security in Benghazi, Rep. Mike Kelly (R-PA) said the Obama admin’s attempts to blame the attacks on a YouTube video were ridiculous. Directing his comments to Deputy Assistant Security of Diplomatic Security Charlene
by AWR Hawkins11 Oct 2012, 2:13 AM PST0

(AP) Ex-head of military team in Libya: security weakBy LARRY MARGASAK and BRADLEY KLAPPERAssociated PressWASHINGTONThe former head of a 16-member U.S. military team in Libya said Wednesday the consulate in Benghazi, where the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans were
by Breitbart News10 Oct 2012, 5:59 PM PST0

As frustrated as I am with the media’s refusal to give the Benghazi security failures and subsequent White House cover up the coverage and attention deserved — you know, like half the coverage Big Bird got yesterday — there are
by John Nolte10 Oct 2012, 2:10 PM PST0

From CNN: The top U.S. intelligence official said on Tuesday there was no obvious warning ahead of the deadly attack on the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya, and rebuffed criticism of the intelligence community’s initial assessment of the incident. James
by Breitbart TV10 Oct 2012, 1:21 PM PST0

The former security chief for the US Consulate in Benghazi Libya testified today in the House of Representatives that the US State Department asked him to stop asking for increased security prior to the deadly terrorists attacks on Sept. 11,
by Breitbart TV10 Oct 2012, 1:15 PM PST0

James Clapper, director of National Intelligence (DNI), has come out swinging against his critics, just two weeks after his public affairs director said that US intelligence had initially labeled the attacks on our Benghazi consulate “spontaneous.” Back on September 28,
by Ben Shapiro10 Oct 2012, 12:59 PM PST0

During a House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing on the September 11, 2012, attacks against U.S. diplomatic facilities in Libya, a top State Department official refused to characterize the attacks as “terrorism.” “I have just presented the facts as they’ve come
by Lachlan Markay10 Oct 2012, 12:53 PM PST0

Last night on Current TV, House Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said she thought that the first presidential debate was “even.” “I thought it was OK,” she said, “I thought he got the ball over the net.” Only later,
by Ben Shapiro10 Oct 2012, 12:30 PM PST0

TAPPER: President Obama shortly after the attacks told “60 Minutes” that regarding Romney’s response to the attack, specifically in Egypt, the president said that Romney has a tendency to shoot first and aim later. Given the fact that so much
by Breitbart TV10 Oct 2012, 12:25 PM PST0

Ambassador Kennedy testified before Congress that if he would have instead gone on the Sunday shows rather than Ambassador Rice, he would have made the same conclusions about the Benghazi attack. Kennedy claims that there was no new information from
by Breitbart TV10 Oct 2012, 12:02 PM PST0

Congressman Darrell Issa said today that he had phone conversations with Secretary Clinton and other State Department officials that claimed they never believed or assumed that the attack in Benghazi was spontaneous or a protest that escalated.
by Breitbart TV10 Oct 2012, 11:43 AM PST0

Congressman Darrell Issa scolded State Department officials today for releasing information and statements to the press that were previously classified without giving the newly declassified information to Congress to aid in their ongoing investigation of the security failures at the
by Breitbart TV10 Oct 2012, 11:39 AM PST0

Today’s congressional hearing on the Sep. 11, 2012 attacks across the Middle East, that killed the U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other Americans in Benghazi, have destroyed the Obama administration’s lies about the event. There was not enough security
by Joel B. Pollak10 Oct 2012, 11:29 AM PST0

On Tuesday, State Department spokesperson Victoria Nuland confirmed that Charlene Lamb, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Diplomatic Security, and Eric Nordstrom, the former State Department Regional Security Officer for Libya, will testify at House hearings today on the attacks that killed
by Michael Patrick Leahy10 Oct 2012, 8:55 AM PST0

American Crossroads is up with a new video, “Intelligence,” detailing the Obama White House’s failure to protect the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya despite repeated warnings and pleas for increased security – and Obama’s efforts to distract from the attack’s
by Breitbart TV10 Oct 2012, 6:36 AM PST0

(AP) State Dept. description of attack in sync with GOPBy LARRY MARGASAK and BRADLEY KLAPPERAssociated PressWASHINGTONThe State Department now says it never believed the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, was a film protest gone awry,
by Breitbart News10 Oct 2012, 4:59 AM PST0

CBS News State Department correspondent Margaret Brennan has learned new details from State Department sources on what happened the night of the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.
by Breitbart TV10 Oct 2012, 4:47 AM PST0

A U.S. security officer asked the State Dept. for more security in Libya — he received no response. When security officer Eric Nordstrom asked for more security in Libya in light of more than 200 security breaches from July 2011
by AWR Hawkins10 Oct 2012, 4:23 AM PST0

A State Department official told Capitol Hill staffers the Islamist attacks in Benghazi, Libya were planned and highly organized the day after they occurred, contradicting the Obama Administration’s scapegoating of a YouTube clip. Fox News reported on Monday that Under Secretary of
by Michael Patrick Leahy9 Oct 2012, 5:25 PM PST0

Tomorrow marks the beginning of a major Congressional hearing on the terror attack In Libya and in a desperately transparent attempt to get ahead of damaging news, at the very last minute tonight, the State Department finally came clean: – –
by John Nolte9 Oct 2012, 5:04 PM PST0

By BRADLEY KLAPPER and LARRY MARGASAKAssociated PressWASHINGTONThe State Department said Tuesday it never concluded that the consulate attack in Libya stemmed from protests over an American-made video ridiculing Islam, raising further questions about why the Obama administration used that explanation
by Breitbart News9 Oct 2012, 4:50 PM PST0

The House Committee On Oversight and Government Reform will have a hearing on the Benghazi attack and possible cover-up tomorrow. The hearing will focus on “The Security Failures of Benghazi.” It will include a review of attacks that took place
by AWR Hawkins9 Oct 2012, 4:46 PM PST0