
ISIS Beheads 21 Christians, Promises To ‘Conquer Rome, By Allah’s Permission’
The Islamic State terror group released a video on Sunday showing the Islamic jihadis beheading 21 Egyptian Christians who were previously kidnapped in Libya.

The Islamic State terror group released a video on Sunday showing the Islamic jihadis beheading 21 Egyptian Christians who were previously kidnapped in Libya.

(Reuters) – Islamic State released a video on Sunday purporting to show the militant group beheading 21 Egyptian Christians kidnapped in Libya.

On Sunday, NBC Meet the Press host Chuck Todd said he believes President Barack Obama intentionally stirred controversy at the National Prayer Breakfast because he does not like the event.

President Barack Obama sparked outrage among American Christians on Thursday when he decided to use the National Prayer Breakfast as a forum to lecture Christians not to get on their “high horse” in the wake of the burning of a caged live Jordanian pilot by Islamic State (ISIS) terrorists.

Islamist militants have opened a special market in Mosul for the sale of goods confiscated from the houses and churches of Christians. The Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL/IS) has dubbed the open-air market the “Spoils of Nasara” (Spoils of Christians).

Jean-Clément Jeanbart, the Melkite Greek Archbishop of Aleppo in Syria, has decried what he calls a “plot” to empty the Middle East of Christians. ISIS has a special fear of Christians, he said, because theirs are “the only voices to reach the West.”

The savage Muslim persecution of Assyrian Christians and Yazidi (Zoroastrian/Hindus) by Sunni Muslims in the Middle East and in Shiite Iran has reached fever-pitch. ISIS has systematically murdered, tortured, captured, and enslaved Yazidi girls and women. They have done likewise to the Assyrians in Syria and Iraq. Iran has persecuted Assyrians as well.

With a growing number of Christian groups supporting or considering endorsing the anti-Israel and often regarded as anti-Semitic Boycott Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against the Jewish State, welcome news comes from Christians United for Israel (CUFI).

Archaeologists have uncovered what they believe to be the remains of King Herod’s palace in Jerusalem, where part of the trial of Jesus is thought to have taken place.

There’s a frequently heard complaint that while the mainstream media frequently report on jihadist attacks, they seem to ignore the attacks on Christians.