
Speaking on May 10, White House spokesman Jay Carney said emails that show a State Dept. official watering down Benghazi talking points was released by Republicans to “politicize” the attack. Carney’s statement is in reaction to leaked email excepts which
by AWR Hawkins12 May 2013, 2:56 PM PST0

Congressman Darrell Issa (R-CA), Chairman of the House Oversight Committee, ended the Benghazi attack hearing on Wednesday by stating, “This hearing is closed. But this investigation is not over,” indicating more whistle blower Benghazi hearings are likely due in the
by Kerry Picket12 May 2013, 2:51 PM PST0

(AP) Review chairman: Clinton didn’t make Benghazi callBy PHILIP ELLIOTTAssociated PressWASHINGTONThe seasoned diplomat who penned a highly critical report on security at a U.S. outpost in Benghazi, Libya, defended his scathing assessment but absolved then-Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.
by Breitbart News12 May 2013, 12:39 PM PST0

Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames. Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., this morning described the Obama administration’s handling of the Benghazi controversy as a “cover up,” following exclusive reporting by ABC News that showed the State Department was involved in
by Breitbart TV12 May 2013, 12:04 PM PST0

CBS: Thomas Pickering – the former UN ambassador who along with former Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman Adm. Mike Mullen prepared the Accountability Review Board report on the State Department’s handling of the Sept. 11 attack in Benghazi, Libya –
by Breitbart TV12 May 2013, 9:47 AM PST0

On Sunday’s “Meet the Press,” host David Gregory played White House Spokesman Jay Carney’s now-infamous November declaration that “the White House and State Department have made clear that the single adjustment that was made to those talking points by either
by Larry O'Connor12 May 2013, 8:38 AM PST0

In the Sunday New York Times, Maureen Dowd weighed in on the Benghazi house of cards and it isn’t pretty. Unlike most left-leaning journalists, who are just now discovering the Benghazi story because they’re collective noses are out of joint
by Larry O'Connor12 May 2013, 8:04 AM PST0

Alex Koppelman at The New Yorker is usually a reliable apologist, if not cheerleader, for the Obama Administration. But even Koppelman seems to have had enough with spokesman Jay Carney’s transparently deceitful assertion that the White House was truthful when they maintained
by Larry O'Connor12 May 2013, 7:33 AM PST0

Saturday’s edition of Saturday Night Live mocked the House Oversight Committee’s hearings last week on the Benghazi terror attacks, substituting convicted murderer Jodi Arias for the State Department whistleblowers who came forward to testify about the deaths of four American
by Joel B. Pollak12 May 2013, 5:04 AM PST0

The New Yorker’s Alex Koppelman had been a skeptic when it came to Republican claims that there was a there there with respect to the White House’s involvement in spinning a terror attack into a spontaneous protest run amok on
by John Nolte11 May 2013, 5:49 AM PST0

On Friday Spokesman Patrick Ventrell announced that Gregory Hicks testimony concerning Susan Rice’s assertion that a protest caused the Benghazi attacks on Wednesday to Congress was not supported by the State Department. Ventrell said that Hicks’ claim that Rice contradicting
by Breitbart TV11 May 2013, 2:09 AM PST0

State Department Deputy Spokesman Patrick Ventrell on Friday said that he could not clarify emails released by ABC News between Victoria Nuland, the former State Department Spokeswoman, and top administration officials concerning talking points in the immediate aftermath of the
by Breitbart TV11 May 2013, 2:03 AM PST0

As the situation in post-Gaddafi Libya continues to deteriorate, Islamist “militias” that seized different portions of Benghazi in the lead up to the September 11, 2012 terrorist attacks that killed four Americans are now establishing a presence in Tripoli. The
by AWR Hawkins10 May 2013, 4:40 PM PST0

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney contradicted testimony given earlier this week by State Department whistleblowers by claiming that the “initial consensus” in the intelligence community was that the attack on the U.S. Special Mission sparked out of a protest.
by Breitbart TV10 May 2013, 3:50 PM PST0

After new revelations that the State Department and White House, via email exchanges, altered the Benghazi talking points 12 times Jay Carney’s assertion on November 28, 2012 that only one word was changed in the talking point comes into question…
by Breitbart TV10 May 2013, 3:43 PM PST0

ABC News reported that State Department spokesman Victoria Nuland had numerous references to extremists linked to Al-Qaeda deleted from the original CIA drafted talking points on the Benghazi massacre. However, Ms. Nuland told the press on September 17, 2012 that
by Breitbart TV10 May 2013, 3:28 PM PST0

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney flatly denied that the administration changed talking points given to Ambassador Rice based on concerns from the State Department. Emails reveal that State Department Spokeswoman Victoria Nuland had concerns about terrorist groups being identified
by Breitbart TV10 May 2013, 2:47 PM PST0
Thanks to Jay Carney, we now know the Benghazi talking points were the result of an “inter-agency process” and not just a finished product handed over by the CIA. So who else had a hand in them? Allahpundit notes that
by John Sexton10 May 2013, 2:19 PM PST0

House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Ed Royce (R-CA), who yesterday initiated legislation to ensure that future Accountability Review Boards are not controlled by the State Department, is now calling on the State Department Inspector General to investigate the ARB’s Benghazi
by Ben Shapiro10 May 2013, 12:06 PM PST0

Congressional and Cabinet-level staff members are cashing in on their high power connections and regulatory knowledge by moving to Wall Street investment firms that often double, and in some cases quadruple, their paychecks. “It has really turned around,” says Wall
by Wynton Hall10 May 2013, 11:43 AM PST0
A new report by ABCs Jonathan Karl reveals that the inclusion of the word “demonstrations” in the Benghazi talking and the removal of “al Qa’ida” happened before officials in the State Dept. and the White House had even seen them.
by John Sexton10 May 2013, 10:23 AM PST0

Rep. Frank Wolf (R-VA) is calling for Congress to use its subpoena power to further investigate the allegations that State Department and White House officials went through multiple revisions of CIA talking points related to the terror attacks in Benghazi
by Larry O'Connor10 May 2013, 8:45 AM PST0

Mark Mardell, the BBC’s North American editor, issued a mea culpa of sorts today after Jonathan Karl at ABC News dropped his bombshell that proves beyond any doubt that the Obama Administration lied about its involvement in editing the CIA’s
by John Nolte10 May 2013, 8:22 AM PST0

The “Gang of Eight” immigration bill amends or refers to at least 52 other current laws, Senate Judiciary Committee ranking member Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) noted in his opening statement at Thursday’s committee markup of the bill. “This bill is
by Matthew Boyle10 May 2013, 8:10 AM PST0
Well, it looks as though the Benghazi saga is finally escaping from the “Fox News ghetto” Ace was talking about the other day, since ABC News built from the work of the Weekly Standard (and even acknowledged them!) to report
by John Hayward10 May 2013, 6:59 AM PST0