
U.S. Representative Jason Chaffetz: “I wish that I could tell you everything that I learned. I did go to Libya, I did drop everything. I had the same type of notice that was given to the Democrats. In fact, the
by Breitbart TV11 Oct 2012, 5:23 AM PST0

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) on Wednesday — at a House Oversight Committee hearing on Libya — said the State Department made a photo of the U.S. consulate in Libya public after telling members of Congress over the weekend that the
by Tony Lee11 Oct 2012, 5:15 AM PST0

Eric Nordstrom relayed to Congress during a hearing yesterday his frustrations with the State Department denying added security during his tour in Libya.
by Breitbart TV11 Oct 2012, 4:08 AM PST0

CSPAN – WASHINGTON, DC – Wednesday, October 10, 2012 – U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed September 11th in an assault on the American Consulate in Benghazi, Libya. Wednesday, the full House Oversight and Government Reform
by Breitbart TV11 Oct 2012, 3:59 AM PST0

(AP) Ex-head of military team in Libya: security weakBy LARRY MARGASAK and BRADLEY KLAPPERAssociated PressWASHINGTONThe former head of a 16-member U.S. military team in Libya said Wednesday the consulate in Benghazi, where the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans were
by Breitbart News10 Oct 2012, 5:59 PM PST0

As frustrated as I am with the media’s refusal to give the Benghazi security failures and subsequent White House cover up the coverage and attention deserved — you know, like half the coverage Big Bird got yesterday — there are
by John Nolte10 Oct 2012, 2:10 PM PST0

The former security chief for the US Consulate in Benghazi Libya testified today in the House of Representatives that the US State Department asked him to stop asking for increased security prior to the deadly terrorists attacks on Sept. 11,
by Breitbart TV10 Oct 2012, 1:15 PM PST0

James Clapper, director of National Intelligence (DNI), has come out swinging against his critics, just two weeks after his public affairs director said that US intelligence had initially labeled the attacks on our Benghazi consulate “spontaneous.” Back on September 28,
by Ben Shapiro10 Oct 2012, 12:59 PM PST0

During a House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing on the September 11, 2012, attacks against U.S. diplomatic facilities in Libya, a top State Department official refused to characterize the attacks as “terrorism.” “I have just presented the facts as they’ve come
by Lachlan Markay10 Oct 2012, 12:53 PM PST0

TAPPER: President Obama shortly after the attacks told “60 Minutes” that regarding Romney’s response to the attack, specifically in Egypt, the president said that Romney has a tendency to shoot first and aim later. Given the fact that so much
by Breitbart TV10 Oct 2012, 12:25 PM PST0

Congressman Darrell Issa said today that he had phone conversations with Secretary Clinton and other State Department officials that claimed they never believed or assumed that the attack in Benghazi was spontaneous or a protest that escalated.
by Breitbart TV10 Oct 2012, 11:43 AM PST0

Congressman Darrell Issa scolded State Department officials today for releasing information and statements to the press that were previously classified without giving the newly declassified information to Congress to aid in their ongoing investigation of the security failures at the
by Breitbart TV10 Oct 2012, 11:39 AM PST0

Today’s congressional hearing on the Sep. 11, 2012 attacks across the Middle East, that killed the U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other Americans in Benghazi, have destroyed the Obama administration’s lies about the event. There was not enough security
by Joel B. Pollak10 Oct 2012, 11:29 AM PST0

On Tuesday, State Department spokesperson Victoria Nuland confirmed that Charlene Lamb, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Diplomatic Security, and Eric Nordstrom, the former State Department Regional Security Officer for Libya, will testify at House hearings today on the attacks that killed
by Michael Patrick Leahy10 Oct 2012, 8:55 AM PST0

(AP) State Dept. description of attack in sync with GOPBy LARRY MARGASAK and BRADLEY KLAPPERAssociated PressWASHINGTONThe State Department now says it never believed the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, was a film protest gone awry,
by Breitbart News10 Oct 2012, 4:59 AM PST0

CBS News State Department correspondent Margaret Brennan has learned new details from State Department sources on what happened the night of the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.
by Breitbart TV10 Oct 2012, 4:47 AM PST0

A State Department official told Capitol Hill staffers the Islamist attacks in Benghazi, Libya were planned and highly organized the day after they occurred, contradicting the Obama Administration’s scapegoating of a YouTube clip. Fox News reported on Monday that Under Secretary of
by Michael Patrick Leahy9 Oct 2012, 5:25 PM PST0

Tomorrow marks the beginning of a major Congressional hearing on the terror attack In Libya and in a desperately transparent attempt to get ahead of damaging news, at the very last minute tonight, the State Department finally came clean: – –
by John Nolte9 Oct 2012, 5:04 PM PST0

By BRADLEY KLAPPER and LARRY MARGASAKAssociated PressWASHINGTONThe State Department said Tuesday it never concluded that the consulate attack in Libya stemmed from protests over an American-made video ridiculing Islam, raising further questions about why the Obama administration used that explanation
by Breitbart News9 Oct 2012, 4:50 PM PST0

Heritage Foundation: New evidence shows there were security threats in Libya in the months prior to the deadly September 11 attack that killed U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans. Despite these threats, the State Department left its personnel
by Breitbart TV8 Oct 2012, 10:46 AM PST0

Father Christiaan Kappes, a priest for the Indianapolis Archdiocese, went missing in Greece last Monday after telling his family he feared for his life. His father, Virgil Kappes, encouraged his son to go to the US Embassy for help. While at the
by Mary Chastain8 Oct 2012, 6:54 AM PST0

CBS News: (CBS News) The former head of a Special Forces “Site Security Team” in Libya tells CBS News that in spite of multiple pleas from himself and other U.S. security officials on the ground for “more, not less” security
by Breitbart TV8 Oct 2012, 5:10 AM PST0

On Sunday, a 60 Minutes investigation into the Chinese telecommunications and technology company Huawei revealed how the Chinese government could exploit the company’s increasing presence in the United States to spy on U.S. businesses and intelligence networks. The report noted
by Tony Lee8 Oct 2012, 1:45 AM PST0

CBS News has learned that congressional investigators have issued a subpoena to a former top security official at the US mission in Libya. The official is Lt. Col. Andy Wood, a Utah National Guard Army Green Beret who headed up
by Breitbart TV7 Oct 2012, 11:54 AM PST0

AP – WASHINGTON – Despite two explosions and dozens of other security threats, U.S. officials in Washington turned down repeated pleas from American diplomats in Libya to increase security at the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi where the U.S. ambassador was
by Breitbart TV5 Oct 2012, 1:51 PM PST0