
San Bernardino terrorist Tashfeen Malik likely won’t receive a traditional Islamic burial, and reportedly might even be cremated–an act forbidden by Islamic law–if no one steps forward to claim her body. Malik’s bullet-ridden corpse remains in the San Bernardino County
by Adelle Nazarian14 Dec 2015, 4:50 AM PST0

The New York Times reported this weekend that U.S. officials approved San Bernardino murderer Tashfeen Malik to immigrate to the U.S.–even though she had gushed about jihad on social media. Malik entered the U.S. on a K-1 (fiancée) visa and
by Mary Chastain14 Dec 2015, 4:26 AM PST0

Three of the 14 victims of the December 2 San Bernardino terrorist attack were laid to rest Saturday. Family, friends and concerned residents gathered to give their support to those mourning the loss of Isaac Amanois, 60; Tin Nguyen, 31; and Shannon Johnson, 43.
by Adelle Nazarian14 Dec 2015, 4:19 AM PST0

Robert Martinez, Public Information Officer for the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department for the Coachella Valley, told Breitbart News on Sunday that the investigation into the firebombing of the Islamic Center of Palm Springs (Masjed an Noor) is “ongoing” and reiterated that no new information has been discovered about what police are now labeling as a “possible hate crime.”
by Adelle Nazarian13 Dec 2015, 12:52 PM PST0

On Saturday night, the FBI revealed it had found some items in its search of Seccombe Lake, roughly two miles from the San Bernardino massacre.
by William Bigelow13 Dec 2015, 12:31 PM PST0

Department of Homeland Security whistleblower Philip Haney appeared as a guest on Fox News Channel’s “Justice,” and Haney advised that changes be made to the K-1 visa, which is how San Bernardino attacker Tashfeen Malik was able to enter the
by Trent Baker13 Dec 2015, 8:07 AM PST0

Enrique Marquez, a prime suspect and alleged accomplice in last week’s radical Islamic terrorist attack in San Bernardino, spoke about terrorism at Morgan’s Tavern, a local dive bar where he worked, but not one of the patrons who heard him took his words seriously.
by Adelle Nazarian12 Dec 2015, 5:45 AM PST0

An interesting bit of information from the ongoing investigation into the backgrounds of San Bernardino jihadis Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik comes from Reuters, which was told by U.S. government sources that Malik “tried in vain to contact multiple Islamic militant groups in the months before she and Farook staged their attack, but her overtures were ignored” because the terrorists were concerned she might be a government informant.
by John Hayward11 Dec 2015, 11:58 AM PST0

President Barack Obama has yet to visit San Bernardino, California in the wake of the deadliest terror attack since 9/11.
by Michelle Moons11 Dec 2015, 11:00 AM PST0

U.S. officials are now searching for red flags they missed when San Bernardino killers Syed Farook and his then-fiancée Tashfeen Malik discussed jihad online two years ago.
by Mary Chastain11 Dec 2015, 8:47 AM PST0

Funerals began Thursday for the first of 14 victims of the San Bernardino terror attacks. Approximately a dozen funerals, memorials and burials are set to take place over the next week.
by Adelle Nazarian11 Dec 2015, 8:38 AM PST0

Department of Homeland Security whistleblower Philip Haney gave an extensive interview to Breitbart News Daily on Friday morning, in which he discussed an investigation that might have stopped the San Bernardino jihad attack… but was scuttled by Homeland Security brass for politically-correct reasons.
by John Hayward11 Dec 2015, 8:36 AM PST0

FBI divers were searching Seccombe Lake in San Bernardino, California on Thursday for potential evidence that could help their efforts to gather information for what is being described by the FBI’s Assistant Director in Los Angeles David Bowdich as a “massive investigation.”
by Adelle Nazarian11 Dec 2015, 4:44 AM PST0

New light is being shed on the “quiet” life of Islamic terrorists Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik with new information about his neighbor Enrique Marquez, the man who purchased the two guns used by the duo to kill 14 people and injure 21 during last week’s deadly San Bernardino massacre.
by Adelle Nazarian10 Dec 2015, 1:12 PM PST0

Presidential “Executive Action” expanding background checks on gun-buyers is imminent, according to a Dec. 10 Associated Press repo
by AWR Hawkins10 Dec 2015, 12:43 PM PST0

As President Obama and Democrats in the House and Senate push a no-fly list recently rejected by The Washington Post and berated as unconstitutional by the Los Angeles Times, one thing is certain: the push comes at a time that conveniently distracts attention from the failure of Democrat-sponsored gun controls in California.
by AWR Hawkins10 Dec 2015, 9:09 AM PST0

Syed Farook, the radical Muslim terrorist who carried out last week’s attack in San Bernardino with his wife Tashfeen Malik, graduated from California State University San Bernardino (CSUSB) in 2010 and flew under the radar on campus.
by Adelle Nazarian10 Dec 2015, 6:22 AM PST0

One might think that an organization that was once named an unindicted co-conspirator in a terrorism trial might be at great pains to distance itself from any new terrorist acts. But CAIR cultivates its notoriety because it serves the organization’s fundamentalist purposes.
by Joel B. Pollak10 Dec 2015, 6:02 AM PST0

FBI officials have reportedly revealed that Enrique Marquez, a convert to Islam who purchased the rifles used in the San Bernardino terror attack, had plotted with Syed Farook in 2012 to carry out a similar attack to those that Farook and wife Tashfeen Malik carried out last week.
by Michelle Moons9 Dec 2015, 5:49 PM PST0

The recent terrorist attack on innocents attending a Christmas Party at a county social services center in San Bernardino, California, is another chilling reminder of radical Islam’s long reach. This soft target terrorist attack in a Western-nation urban setting follows a similar attack plan in Paris, France a few weeks earlier.
by Fred Gedrich9 Dec 2015, 12:12 PM PST0

Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik, the couple who killed 14 and injured a number of others in a jihadist siege in San Bernardino last week, had become radical Islamists long before meeting, according to FBI Director James Comey.
by Frances Martel9 Dec 2015, 11:01 AM PST0

The San Bernardino terrorist who came to the U.S. on a fiancé visa cleared all applicable security checks required for admission to the U.S., a State Department official detailed Wednesday before the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.
by Caroline May9 Dec 2015, 10:01 AM PST0

Over the last few days, there has been mounting evidence of long-term pre-meditation by Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik, the jihadi couple responsible for a massacre at a Christmas party in San Bernardino last week. New indications have surfaced that the supposedly innocuous Farook had radical leanings for quite some time.
by John Hayward9 Dec 2015, 7:31 AM PST0

Investigators have found multiple photographs of a local high school on the cell phone belonging to San Bernardino terrorist Syed Farook, according to local news sources in the town.
by Joel B. Pollak9 Dec 2015, 5:10 AM PST0

The San Bernardino terror attack has focused new attention on the female partners of radical Islamists.
by Adelle Nazarian9 Dec 2015, 12:01 AM PST0