New Arrest In NATO Terror Activity

New Arrest In NATO Terror Activity

A 24-year-old Chicago man was charged with terrorism and making a false threat, accused of planning to make a molotov cocktail to be used during the NATO summit. The charges against Sebastian Senakiewicz were not related to those filed against three other men accused of plotting to use Molotov cocktails during the NATO summit, police said.

UPDATE: Cook County prosecutors said Sunday that one man arrested earlier this week in connection with the NATO Summit said he could blow up a downtown bridge, though it turned out he didn’t have a bomb. Another man allegedly asked others to get him materials to make a pipe bomb.


Comment count on this article reflects comments made on Breitbart.com and Facebook. Visit Breitbart's Facebook Page.