SIGN UP FOR THE BREITBART EMAIL NEWSLETTER

Six Hospitalized, Two Dead After Eating Mushroom Soup

Six Hospitalized, Two Dead After Eating Mushroom Soup

A caregiver at the Golden Age Villa assisted-living facility unknowingly picked the fatal fungi from the property and added it to a soup. Six people who had the soup, including the chef, had to be taken to the hospital. Two elderly women later died.

P.S. DO YOU WANT MORE ARTICLES
LIKE THIS ONE DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX?
SIGN UP FOR THE DAILY BREITBART NEWSLETTER.


Comment count on this article reflects comments made on Breitbart.com and Facebook. Visit Breitbart's Facebook Page.

SIGN UP FOR THE OFFICIAL
BREITBART EMAIL NEWSLETTER

GET TODAY'S TOP NEWS DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX

I don't want to get today's top news.

x