Real name: Cordozar Calvin Broadus Junior Born: October 20, 1971, Long Beach, California
1. July 1993 – Stopped for a traffic violation; firearm found by police while conducting a search of his car.
2. August 1993 – Arrested, later acquitted, of murder charge after rival gang member Phillip Woldermarian gunned down by shots alleged to have come from a car he and two fellow gang members members were in at the time. Broadus was represented by O.J. Simpson lawyer Johnnie Cochran. Broadus was found not guilty of all charges but voluntary manslaughter, on which the jury deadlocked.
3. 2006 – Detained at John Wayne Airport in Orange County, California by airport security in September because his carry-on bag contained a collapsible, 21-inch police baton which was deemed to be a dangerous weapon. Charged with one felony count of knowingly possessing a deadly weapon.
4. 2006 – Arrested in October at Bob Hope Airport in Burbank, California in possession of marijuana and a firearm.
5. 2006 – Arrested in November for possession of marijuana and a firearm after performing on The Tonight Show.