An apartment building went up in flames Sunday, but that did not break Casa Linda apartments resident Michelle Dobyne’s spirit.
A fire broke out Sunday at the Tulsa, Oklahoma apartments and more than 100 people lost power, heat and a few possessions, according to KOTV.
Dobyne described the blaze to a KOTV photographer, and she has now become an Internet sensation.
“Aw, man, the building is on fire,” Dobyne said. “I said ‘no, what?’ I got my three kids and we bounced out. Nuh-uh, we ain’t gon be in no fire. Not today.”
The fire took out a storage unit at the apartments, and power is expected to be back at the building in a matter of a few days.
Fortunately, nobody was injured in the fire.
Follow Trent Baker on Twitter @MagnifiTrent