Detectives Investigate Murder of 3 Boys by ‘VIP Sex Ring’

Man vyi / Wikimedia Commons
Man vyi / Wikimedia Commons
Police in London are probing an alleged Westminster paedophile ring’s involvement in the death of three boys in the late 70s and early 80s.
The officer leading Operation Midland, the investigation into an alleged VIP sex ring, appealed today for witnesses to come forward.
Det Supt Kenny McDonald called on victims of sexual abuse thirty years ago to make themselves known, and confirmed that the force is investigating the death of three young boys.
One alleged victim, whom police are calling ‘Nick’ has already emerged – with details of abuse from the age of seven to sixteen in multiple locations.  He alleged he was abused by groups of men at parties as well as by single men, and that other boys were present and also subjected to abuse. It is understood that Nick’s allegations are being taken seriously and believed.
While calling for witnesses and victims to come forward, Det Supt McDonald explained that people who had lived at or visited Dolphin Square in Pimlico in the 1970s may hold information useful to the investigation.  They “will have seen or heard something”, he said, which may only have become obviously significant now.
Further inquiries are ongoing at other locations in the South of England, including military properties.
The call for victims from the Met comes a month after the claim by the father of a young boy murdered more than three decades ago, that he may have been killed by the paedophile ring.
According to the Daily Telegraph, retired magistrate Vishambar Mehrotra had recorded a male prostitute claim that his son Vishal may have been taken by paedophiles to the Elm Guest House in Barnes, south-west London, the centre of a number of allegations relevant to Operation Midland.
Mehrotra had taken the recording to the Metropolitan police at the time, but claims they refused to investigate an allegation implicating judges and politicians. Vishal’s remains were discovered in 1982 close to the Hampshire-West Sussex border.  He had disappeared on 29 July 1981 while shopping with his nanny and sister.
Mehrotra claimed that the caller, a young man in his twenties, had spoken about “judges and politicians who were abusing little boys”