Actor Tom Sizemore sued over claim he groped child actor

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A Utah woman who told police Tom Sizemore groped her at a photo shoot when she was 11 is suing the actor.

The lawsuit filed Monday says the 2003 incident during production of the movie “Born Killers” left her with lifelong problems, including post-traumatic stress and addiction to drugs and alcohol. The lawsuit seeks at least $3 million in damages.

Sizemore denied the “highly disturbing” allegation when it surfaced publicly last year, saying he would never inappropriately touch a child. A spokeswoman did not immediately return messages seeking comment Monday.

Salt Lake City police investigated in 2003, but prosecutors didn’t file charges, citing witness and evidence problems. Sizemore’s career has included prominent roles in “Saving Private Ryan” and “Black Hawk Down,” but he’s been dogged by drug abuse and domestic violence arrests.

.