STORE

George W. Bush: We Owe the 1 Percent — The Military

George W. Bush: We Owe the 1 Percent — The Military

In a speech at the George W. Bush Institute on Wednesday, President Bush gave remarks about the military and how that 1 percent protects the other 99 percent of Americans.

(h/t RCP Video)

.