– Pat Buchanan’s future at MSNBC is “murky.”
– The NYT apparently cares more for correcting My Little Pony names than dedication to scandals like Fast and Furious. You think I’m making it up?
– Keith Olbermann reluctantly returns to Current to provide New Hampshire coverage on Tuesday. That no one, probably not even Al Gore, will watch:
“I am pleased that I’ll be running the election coverage on Current, following this Tuesday’s New Hampshire primary,” said Olbermann in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter on Sunday. “However, I don’t think those participating in the New Hampshire primary will share my satisfaction.”
Or care. You forgot to say “or care.”
– He’s baaaack: George Stephanopoulos returns to ABC Sunday mornings.
– Melissa Harris Perry on MSNBC: Talking about how the poor don’t pay as much in taxes is Racist .
– Politico falsely accuses the Koch Brothers, completely ignores Soros in CAP debate.