Gerardo Hernandez, a spy for Communist Cuba and the man responsible for the murder of four humanitarian workers (three of whom were American citizens) over international waters, was freed from prison last year by the Obama administration, due in part to the Service Employees International Union (SEIU).
On February 6, six of the foremost authorities on Cold War nuclear and technological espionage met at the National Archives in Washington, D.C. to talk about how historians have treated the Rosenberg spy case and discussed how the profession has been taken over by the hard left.
Dr. Andrew Bostom, an independent scholar and recognized authority on Islamic anti-Semitism, spoke on February 4th to the Lawfare Project on Iran's "Annihilationist" ideology and the theocratic reasoning behind their intentions to destroy Israel.
Iranian control of Yemen gives the Mullahs the option of cutting off the sea lanes connecting the Mediterranean to the Indian Oceans. This is a very real threat, as the Iran-backed Houthi rebels consolidate control over Yemen. Most of the West's oil and most of Western trade with the Far East depends on these sea lanes.
During the Cold War, Red terrorist groups proliferated throughout Western Europe. Claire Sterling detailed in her 1981 blockbuster The Terror Network: The Secret War of International Terrorism how, with the help of the Communist Bloc intelligence and their surrogates in the PLO and Cuba, these groups organized a sophisticated network able to provide everything from arranging travel to Cuba and Lebanon for training to guns and fake passports.
Today marks 70 years since the day the Greek Communist Party first attempted to seize control of Greece by force. Though they were defeated, Marxism has remained a prominent force in Greece – and is primarily responsible for the economic
Fifty years ago, in 1964, a Korean War veteran, electrical magazine editor, and self-taught expert on Communism named John Stormer published None Dare Call it Treason. It eventually sold 7 million copies. The premise of the book was fairly simple:
When Andrew Cuomo was HUD secretary in 1999, he hosted an event titled “50th Anniversary Chinese Delegation Dinner” for a delegation of the Chinese Ministry of Construction. 1999 marked 50 years since the Chinese Communist Party under Mao Tse-tung took
After speaking to the Financial Policy Council at the City University of New York, former CIA director R. James Woolsey spoke briefly to Breitbart News about the post-Cold War security outlook and the highest ranking Cold War-era defector to the
In late 2013, a giant Christmas tree in Kiev’s Independence Square became a symbol of the protests against the Russian-backed regime of Viktor Yanukovych. According to the UK Guardian: “The Christmas tree was hung with Ukrainian flags and protesters waved
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- California farmers could go without federal water as drought continues28 Feb 2015, 4:00 AM PDT
- Beer battle brewing in Congress as craft producers seek tax break27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- 'Knives are out': Hawaii Dem faces backlash for taking on Obama over 'Islamist' extremism27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Congress OKs stopgap DHS funding bill, lawmakers remain at impasse in immigration fight27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Jeb Bush stands firm on controversial immigration, education policies at CPAC27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Woman dies after falling into frigid New York City's East River28 Feb 2015, 5:01 AM PDT
- Prosecutor: Life plus 50 years for man in death of boy forced to hold paint cans as punishment28 Feb 2015, 3:01 AM PDT
- 3-year-old Texas boy accidentally shoots himself in head, police say28 Feb 2015, 2:04 AM PDT
- Denver teen killed by police suffered 4 gunshot wounds, autopsy shows28 Feb 2015, 1:37 AM PDT
- Louisiana teen accused of knocking school bus driver unconscious28 Feb 2015, 1:29 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Stacy Lewis' lead down to 1 stroke at LPGA Thailand after 3rd-round 7328 Feb 2015, 4:33 AM PDT
- Lewis clings to lead in Thailand28 Feb 2015, 3:23 AM PDT
- Spurs beat short-handed Kings28 Feb 2015, 12:22 AM PDT
- Rory McIlroy's road to the Masters takes a swift detour at Honda Classic28 Feb 2015, 12:17 AM PDT
- Thomas leads Celtics' comeback over Hornets28 Feb 2015, 12:07 AM PDT