Weiner Solicits Unpaid Social Media Interns
Disgraced former Congressman Anthony Weiner (D-NY) is now running for mayor. And in that campaign, Weiner will need a helping hand. He’s now seeking interns, who will be need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Enthusiastic about electing Anthony Weiner as the new Mayor of New York City;
- Willing to put in long and irregular hours, including weekends and weeknights;
- Goal-oriented and metrics-driven;
- Hardworking and personally organized;
- Willing to work as a team, if necessary;
- For interns, willing to commit 15+ hours/week;
- For fellows, willing to commit 30+ hours/week.
The interns will be responsible for “organizing house parties, volunteer recruitment, meeting goals given by staff (i.e. door knocks, phone calls, etc.), conducting research, advancing events, using social media to enhance our message, training volunteers, and an assortment of other activities.”
Ben Shapiro is Editor-At-Large of Breitbart News and author of the New York Times bestseller “Bullies: How the Left’s Culture of Fear and Intimidation Silences America” (Threshold Editions, January 8, 2013).