Recently, a 2016 presidential frontrunner had the gall to question the religious convictions of Barack Obama.
Obama, as his critics have suggested for years, is perfectly willing to let Iran go nuclear, so long as he delays that eventuality for a short duration.
In his bloviating speech on Thursday at his summit on countering violent extremism, President Obama bent over backwards to make nice with Islam. Not only were terrorists not Muslim, President Obama stated, but Islam played a crucial role in America’s founding.
In opening his inaptly named White House Countering Violent Extremism Summit, President Obama wrote in the pages of the Los Angeles Times that he sought to “continue to lift up the voices of Muslim clerics and scholars who teach the true peaceful nature of Islam.”
On Tuesday, Judge Andrew Hanen of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas issued a temporary injunction against the Department of Homeland Security’s enforcement of President Obama’s executive amnesty. In a comprehensive 123 page opinion, Hanen smacks down the Obama administration repeatedly.
On Sunday, ISIS released a video titled “A Message Signed With Blood To The Nation Of The Cross.” It contained the beheading of 21 Egyptian Christian Copts who had been kidnapped in Libya. The spokesman for ISIS, his face sheathed in black cloth, states: Oh people, recently you have seen us on the hills of Al-Sham and Dabiq’s plain, chopping off the heads that have been carrying the cross for a long time, and today, we are on the south of Rome, on the land of Islam, Libya, sending another message….And we will conquer Rome, by Allah’s permission, the promise of our Prophet, peace be upon him.
In the late 1970s, the glitterati worshipped at the altar of Studio 54. The star-studded club, renowned for its debauched, Caligula-style orgies of excess, was seen as the height of glamour. As CNN reports, “In the late Seventies, Studio 54 was probably the coolest place on earth.”
Even as reports emerge demonstrating that President Obama’s executive amnesty will precipitate voter fraud by granting driver’s licenses and social security numbers to illegal immigrants, Republican leaders are already preparing to cave on the immigration issue.
On Thursday, the media went collectively insane over Governor Scott Walker’s failure to answer a question about his beliefs on the theory of evolution.
This weekend, President Obama told Vox.com that the shooting of four Jews at a kosher supermarket in Paris in the aftermath of the Charlie Hebdo massacre represented random terrorism, rather than the targeted murder of Jews.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Netanyahu’s moment: When politics and media coverage go nuclear3 Mar 2015, 6:13 PM PDT
- Netanyahu makes case against Iran deal in address to Congress3 Mar 2015, 8:50 AM PDT
- Hillary’s email scandal intensifies storm 3 Mar 2015, 8:40 AM PDT
- Boehner backs down in DHS funding fight, plans to hold vote on 'clean' bill3 Mar 2015, 7:49 AM PDT
- Feds list manatees as endangered, despite years of science-based findings3 Mar 2015, 7:10 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Comedian Stephen Colbert to give Wake Forest University's commencement address in May3 Mar 2015, 8:31 AM PDT
- Chicago's retired Cardinal George admitted to hospital after stopping cancer treatment3 Mar 2015, 8:17 AM PDT
- US Justice Department officials to meet with Ferguson, Missouri, officials Tuesday3 Mar 2015, 7:48 AM PDT
- Prosecutor to seek death sentence for man charged in killing 3 Muslims in North Carolina3 Mar 2015, 7:47 AM PDT
- Californian native, history scholar is named by pope to be San Diego's bishop3 Mar 2015, 7:17 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Sharks try to gain ground on Canucks3 Mar 2015, 9:05 AM PDT
- Wozniacki wins Kuala Lumpur opener3 Mar 2015, 8:19 AM PDT
- Grizzlies aim to tune out visiting Jazz3 Mar 2015, 7:49 AM PDT
- Nuggets plan to stop skid vs. Bucks3 Mar 2015, 7:48 AM PDT
- Banged-up Bulls welcome Wizards to Windy City3 Mar 2015, 7:45 AM PDT