Recently, a 2016 presidential frontrunner had the gall to question the religious convictions of Barack Obama.
Obama, as his critics have suggested for years, is perfectly willing to let Iran go nuclear, so long as he delays that eventuality for a short duration.
In his bloviating speech on Thursday at his summit on countering violent extremism, President Obama bent over backwards to make nice with Islam. Not only were terrorists not Muslim, President Obama stated, but Islam played a crucial role in America’s founding.
In opening his inaptly named White House Countering Violent Extremism Summit, President Obama wrote in the pages of the Los Angeles Times that he sought to “continue to lift up the voices of Muslim clerics and scholars who teach the true peaceful nature of Islam.”
On Tuesday, Judge Andrew Hanen of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas issued a temporary injunction against the Department of Homeland Security’s enforcement of President Obama’s executive amnesty. In a comprehensive 123 page opinion, Hanen smacks down the Obama administration repeatedly.
On Sunday, ISIS released a video titled “A Message Signed With Blood To The Nation Of The Cross.” It contained the beheading of 21 Egyptian Christian Copts who had been kidnapped in Libya. The spokesman for ISIS, his face sheathed in black cloth, states: Oh people, recently you have seen us on the hills of Al-Sham and Dabiq’s plain, chopping off the heads that have been carrying the cross for a long time, and today, we are on the south of Rome, on the land of Islam, Libya, sending another message….And we will conquer Rome, by Allah’s permission, the promise of our Prophet, peace be upon him.
In the late 1970s, the glitterati worshipped at the altar of Studio 54. The star-studded club, renowned for its debauched, Caligula-style orgies of excess, was seen as the height of glamour. As CNN reports, “In the late Seventies, Studio 54 was probably the coolest place on earth.”
Even as reports emerge demonstrating that President Obama’s executive amnesty will precipitate voter fraud by granting driver’s licenses and social security numbers to illegal immigrants, Republican leaders are already preparing to cave on the immigration issue.
On Thursday, the media went collectively insane over Governor Scott Walker’s failure to answer a question about his beliefs on the theory of evolution.
This weekend, President Obama told Vox.com that the shooting of four Jews at a kosher supermarket in Paris in the aftermath of the Charlie Hebdo massacre represented random terrorism, rather than the targeted murder of Jews.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Indiana bill would allow baby boxes for surrendering infants27 Feb 2015, 12:22 AM PDT
- 32,000 emails recovered in IRS targeting probe amid allegations agency chief may have lied26 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Walker delivers the goods to adoring CPAC crowd26 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Fournier: Foreign donation to the Clinton Foundation was 'stupid and sleazy'26 Feb 2015, 8:10 PM PDT
- TSA: incendiary device a 'catastrophic' threat to passenger planes26 Feb 2015, 5:58 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Virginia to compensate victims of forced sterilizations27 Feb 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- California vandalism suspects arrested after rescue from cliff27 Feb 2015, 12:25 AM PDT
- Attackers in Dhaka kill Bangladeshi-American blogger and voice against religious extremism26 Feb 2015, 11:49 PM PDT
- 'Black Madam' testimony to resume at buttocks-enlargement murder trial in Philadelphia26 Feb 2015, 11:48 PM PDT
- Truck driver in southern California train crash released from jail as prosecutors wait for completed investigation26 Feb 2015, 11:35 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Red Wings rally past Sharks27 Feb 2015, 12:20 AM PDT
- Bernier stellar as Leafs hang on to beat Flyers27 Feb 2015, 12:06 AM PDT
- Another shutout for Hammond as Sens top Kings27 Feb 2015, 12:03 AM PDT
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules26 Feb 2015, 11:58 PM PDT
- Suns clip Thunder in OT26 Feb 2015, 11:55 PM PDT