BATON ROUGE, Louisiana – An organization of social justice-oriented students at Louisiana State University (LSU) have planned a “response” effort to Breitbart Tech Editor Milo Yiannopoulos’ upcoming lecture, claiming he promotes hate and intolerance.
The ‘Organize, Reflect, Act’ group on Facebook said students are now prepared to take on Milo, who they deem a “professional fear-mongerer,” saying the Breitbart editor will “lecture to promote hate on the LSU campus.”
The meeting to plan the response to Milo’s visit only garnered 17 students, according to the group’s Facebook page.
“Yiannopoulos envisions a society which oppresses anyone who isn’t a straight, white, man,” the group wrote.
The LSU campus stop is just one of many on Milo’s “Dangerous Faggot Tour,” which the group said “serves as an attack on LGBTQ people across our state.”
Moreover, the organization actually gave students a “trigger warning” before posting some of Milo’s most famous quotes from his bus tour.
Trigger Warning: abusive language.
• “When men start checking out en masse, as is already happening, you can say good-bye to all of society’s best astrophysicists, mathematicians, philosophers, composers and chess players.”
• In response to the massacre in Orlando “How many more innocent gays need to die before we admit that America, and the world, has an Islam problem?”
• “The truth is, men get along okay without women, unlike women, who become shrieking, neurotic messes if they’re still single in their 30s.”
• “If you can take a dick, you can take a joke.”
• “there’s nothing irrational about fearing trannies, they’re fucking terrifying …. I’m serious! They’re so scary!”
The group is demanding like-minded students protest Milo’s speech at LSU, writing “We can’t sit back and let Yiannopoulos chart a vision for our campus that doesn’t value and protect everyone.”
Milo fooled liberal LSU students on campus, who were planning to walk out of his speech, earlier this month when he promoted fake tickets for his LSU lecture, as Breitbart Tech reported.
Social justice warriors on campus originally rejoiced as they ordered the fake tickets, with one writing on social media “I just registered for four seats. It’s free. It means that four less [sic] seats will be occupied when this hate-monger comes to speak.”
Milo’s upcoming lecture is titled “Fat Shaming Works”, where he will discuss the negative impact of the “body positivity movement” which promotes obesity among women.
John Binder is a contributor for Breitbart Texas. Follow him on Twitter at @JxhnBinder.