President-elect Donald Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence plan to meet with at least nine individuals on Monday, to discuss potential positions in the administration.
According to Trump’s spokesman Jason Miller, the Monday meetings will be with:
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI), a Bernie Sanders supporter
- Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin
- Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry
- President of the National Border Patrol Council Brandon Judd
- National ICE Council President Chris Crane
- Former Secretary of Labor and Deputy Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao
- Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich
- Indiana State Health Commissioner Dr. Jerome Adams
- Former Sen. Scott Brown
According to the Boston Herald, Brown is being eyed for a post at the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Both Gov. Fallin and Gov. Perry are reportedly being considered for cabinet positions. “Perry for secretary of energy or defense and Fallin for interior secretary,” notes Politico.