Report: Hamas Offers 10 Year Truce with 10 Demands
Tel Aviv, Israel-- Early Wednesday, Palestinian media said a high ranking unnamed Hamas official revealed that the jihadi group has released a list of ten demands upon Israel in exchange for a proposed ten year truce with the Jewish state.
The terms reportedly proposed by the Hamas terror group are as follows:
1. Return of IDF tank positions so that farmers can work their lands
2. Freeing of all prisoners arrested since June 23 (when 3 Israeli teens were killed by Hamas operatives), and improving the conditions of those currently in prison.
3. Lifting of Israel’s naval blockade around Gaza along with the complete opening of the land border crossings.
4. Establishment of an international airport and seaport in Gaza.
5. Expansion of Gaza fishing zone by six miles.
6. Open the Israel-Gaza Rafah border crossing permanently under UN supervision, instead of under Israel’s watch.
7. 10 year truce with Israel along with the deployment of an international observer force on the border.
8. Israel must never enter Gaza under any circumstances and protect Palestinian Muslim worshippers at Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.
9. Israel must refrain from interfering with the newly created unity Palestinian government between Fatah and Hamas.
10. Rehabilitation of Gaza Industrial Zones and allowance for Gaza to create a border protection force.